10

Kaysia POV

Kaysia POV

"baeee," i heard waking up to mari shaking me.

"what," i said rolling over.

"don't you gotta go do that girl nails in like 30 minutes," she said and i hopped up looking at the alarm clock.

"shit you right," i did my hygiene stuff and got dressed.

"can you drive me because i needa do my makeup in the car," i asked mari and she nodded.

I did my makeup in the car and had my gun in the corner of my pants in the holder thingy mari got me.

she dropped me off and as soon as i went in the shop she drove off.

I set up my station then i heard the door. in walked myah two girls and one boy.

shit mad sketchy-

myah sat down in my chair showing me her design.

"oh these cute, kinda short today," i said smiling at the fact that it wouldn't take as long as i thought it would

"yeaa for a special occasion she slightly laughed causing the people she came in with to laugh a bit standing behind her against the wall.

"mm may i ask?" i asked trying to pass time and figure out why they were being weird

"you'll see," she said and then went back on talking to the group behind her.

While they were talking i thought to myself as everything started adding up.

they tryn jump my lil ass-

i needa text mari but i told her i'd start handling shit myself. honestly i'd rather ask for help then get jumped so i excused myself for a sec.

"hold on imma go to the bathroom right quick," i said getting up.