𝓦𝓮𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰

(probably a shorter chapter)

(20k READS IS WILDDD OMGGG)

Nobody POV

it's the day of the wedding and everyone is excited.

All day lots of their close family and friends we setting up and the everything was beautiful.

it had turned out even better than what the two women thought.

This was what Ty, his girlfriend Destiny, Kayson, and ex- well now girlfriend Alyna set up

"i love everything," kaysia says to kamari.

neither of them were dressed yet just in some lounge clothes.

"yeah, i just can't believe this," mari looks to her with tears in her eyes.

"i know right who would've though.. i love you so much kamari god i'm so glad i met you." kaysia slightly chuckled at the end.

"i love you more kaysia you know id do anything for you even give my life. you have me forever." mari smiles before kissing her.

"ayyy save that shit for the big kiss," yonna says.

"oh my god shut up go fuck riah," kaysia rolled her eyes.

all kamari could do was laugh at yonnas reaction.

this has to be the best day of her life seeing her fiancé very soon to be wife laughing and having fun with her best friend.

kamari had grown up around a lot of bad energy and she's still around some to this day but it's been better.

everyone has their bad moments but her whole childhood was a bad moment.

now with kaysia with good and bad moments she's not scared or anything it's love. she feels inclined to help her through them no matter what they are and what the consequences.

"you good?" kaysia puts her hand on kamaris shoulder taking her out of her thoughts.

"yeah just thinking about today."