15

Bri/Brianna POV(kamari 'sister' that drove kaysia if y'all ain rmb)

Bri/Brianna POV
(kamari 'sister' that drove kaysia if y'all ain rmb)

cant believe she gotta new bitch. imma kill her ass because why the fuck she think her and my wife forever.

for anyone who really thought i was her sister stupid as shit i'm her ex but we technically still together in my heart and we always gon be together period.

she called for an uber but i got her shit tapped cus i really wanted to meet her new bitch.

i couldn't kidnap or kill her then cus kamari would've got my ass so imma lay low and then strike so that i can be there for her when that bitch die.

after that she gonna get feelings for me again and we gon be together til the end of time.

that girl not even allat for real ion know why kamari stressing over her.

i'm really what's best for kamari she just don't know that yet.

it's cool cus imma stalk that bitch kaysia and we gon have our little tussle.

"yo you gon pay or just stand there sexy," the dude behind the counter said biting his lip.

i pulled out a twenty and sat it on the counter.

"i have a wife and keep the change," i said before walking out.

then as i'm getting in the car tell me why i seen kaysia walking into the store i just left.

i dropped my stuff off at the car and started walking up to her cus she got me fucked up thinkin she can date my bitch.
———————————————————————

Kaysia POV

I'm walking into the store to pick up some snacks for kamari and i when i saw Kamari sister.

"hey bri," i said because she was walking into the store aswell i'm guessing until i saw the look on her face.

"what's up with you," i asked because what typa person would i be if i saw my wife sister out in public lookin upset and not checkin up on her.