39

Kaysia POV

Kaysia POV

It had been like two and a half weeks since all that shit with brianna.

when we said we was moving we meant that shit.

of course we're still in baltimore cus that's where all our family and friends are for the most part but we definitely moved.

kamari and i were actually able to get a house right next to yonna n mariah.

i think this is a good place to stay honestly.

it's not deep in the hood or in the ghetto but it's not all the way in the burbs kinda in the middle and i fuck with it.

we have a pretty big front and backyard.

they're not row houses or townhouses it's like single family homes or a craftsman home if you will.

Jay wasn't too happy about leaving where we came from because they had to take him out of the preschool.

it wasn't safe for him to stay there honestly.

"babyyy," mari called me.

"yess?"

"come here i wanna talk to you!"

and that i did.

the house was so big i'm honestly still getting use to it.

it has 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms, a full basement, 2 kitchens, 2 garages, and we're thinking about getting a pool in the back.

"yes mari?"

"we have to talk more about the wedding," she says.

"okay well i know i want the theme to be pink silver and black," i tell her and she writes it down.

"okay i'm cool with that now do you wanna get a venue or have it in the backyard because there won't be a lot of people?"

"i wanna do the backyard but then again that gives out our address and we don't want people knowing where we live," i say and she nods her head before scribbling something down.

"okay now food?"

"the husband and wife on instagram that cater we can check them out"

"okay and honeymoon?"

"the bahamas, puerto rico, or la."

"okay i'll write that down and we came come back to it just one last thing." she puts the pen down and looks at me.

"what is it?" i admire her eyes.

"kids."

"what about them?"

"do you wanna have them all?"

"uhh i doesn't matter to me, why did you want some?" i ask sitting down at the table with her.