22

Kamari POV

Kamari POV

"gimme ya jello," i demand this one girl at my table and she instantly hands it to me.

"of course here sorry for not giving it to you earlier kg," she says.

"chill youn gotta apologize just to be better," i say and she nods.

i'd been in here for like a couple weeks i think because ive honestly lost count.

but i do meet the kaysia and the lawyer today so hopefully all goes well.

if so then kaysia and i can stay together but if i'm in here too long i'll have to break up with her.

honestly i just don't want to hold her back while i'm in jail.

of course i love her and i always will but i'd never forgive myself  for making her life go on pause and possibly making her miserable for not being able to be with anyone else.

"kg come on let's go you comin back," a co calls out to me and i just get up and follow behind her.

see now normally i'd be staring at her ass but not this time.

when i got to the room with kaysia and the lawyer they took the cuffs off.

"k-kamari," kaysia said running over to me with her crutches and giving me a huge hug.

"i missed you baby," i say to her before kissing her on her forehead.

kaysia may seem tall but she's only 5'2 and i'm 5'5.

then we sit down and the lawyer introduces himself.

"my name is leek find my shit on gram at lawyermanleek. tell me bout yo case," he says.

i know damn well this ghetto ass nigga not my lawyer.

after i told him about the whole thing with the people jumping kaysia in the nail salon and me shooting them kaysia interrupts me.

"myahs not dead," she says.

i couldn't process it i shot myah in the head how the fuck is she alive.

i mean malik told me they ain't see her body when they swept the place but i didn't think anything of it.

"you seen her," i ask and she starts to look down like she did something.

she prolly cheated but what can i do i'm in here.

"yea she came by house yesterday," she says still looking down.

"anything happened," i asked and she looked up with the most guilty look on her face.

"uh yeah she said she was back then i tried to kick her out but she insisted on taking me to and from the party. after we came back she stayed with me," she says.

"oh okay just be careful with her you know ion fuck wit her," i say knowing she was leaving something out.

the lawyer talks about what we're gonna say in court type shit and then a cop bust in the room.