6

Kaysia POV

Kaysia POV

then the next morning..

i woke up thinking about what i was gonna have to deal with later. i looked over and she wasn't there. i started to think something of it but then i smelled food.

i grabbed my phone and followed the smell to see myah in the kitchen of the suite making french toast. she made my plate and we sat down to start eating.

"good morning beautiful," myah said to me before kissing my forehead.

"bro literally have a girlfriend," i reminded her.

"you ain't seem to care to much about that girlfriend last night," she smirked.

"whatever," i said and continued to eat my french toast as she lightly chuckled.

After i was done i checked my phone for the first time since yesterday. I had 20 missed calls from my brother, 3 missed calls from yonna, and 97 missed calls from kamari.

"damn," i whispered to myself as i listened to the last voicemail that she left.

mari💕 voicemail
bro i really tried for you and you did me dirt- she said sniffling-
i handled yo ex for you, stayed loyal, spoiled you, and i loved yo ass but you still did this shit to me. -she paused taking a deep breath- kaysia you fuckin promised me bro, ian did shit to you for you to treat me like this bruh. -she said and i could tell he was crying- bro i still love you but i swear on everything don't fuckin let me catch y'all or it's up. matter fact just talk to me cus i really wanna forgive you. -she said- girl no the fuck you dont she cheated and fumbled the bag move on -yonna her best friend said- bro i guess you right but i really loved her, i wanted to get married and have kids with her i really would've done anything for ha ass bro -mari said to yonna then realized she hadn't hung up- oh shit
*beep*

damn i really hurt her, i gotta go talk to her.

*line rings*
kamari-italic, kaysia-bold

hello
hi..
what do you want kaysia
can we meet in person and talk
why the fuck would i wanna talk to you after what you did last night
im sorry, please just meet me at the park in 20
rd yo i'll be there

*line ends*

20 minutes later

Kamari POV

i was sitting on the bench waiting for her with my gun tucked tightly in my pants. just cus i wish she would show up with that bitch.

as i saw her walking towards me i wiped my eyes and cleared my throat to make it seem like i hadn't been crying all night.

"hey," she said looking me up and down, "you okay," she asked.

"i mean my girlfriend just cheated on me what do you think," i said to her not looking in her eyes.

"bro im really sorry," she said looking down, "i really love yo-"

"then why'd you do it," i cut her off. she looked up at me and tried to bring my face to look at her but i swatted her hand away.

"baby please look at me," she asked.

"don't call me that shit you was probably jus in that bitch bed callin her daddy or some shit," i said feeling a lump form in my throat.

bro not now i can't start cryin-

"i promise you we didn't do nothing. we made out at the party last night and when yonna saw us i got scared so we went back to a hotel i got in the shower then went right to bed. i swear on my life we didn't fuck or nun." she said in one breath like damn girl calm down.

"bro don't promise me shit, you said you promised that if something was bothering you that you'd tell me, you promised you'd never cheat and here you go cheating. i could really care less about your so called promises." i said still looking down trying to make it so she couldn't tell i was crying.

"no i'm so for real please forgive me. it was just a kiss," she said trying to justify what she did.

"nigga just a kiss, you shouldn't have been kissing her in the first place shit let alone gave her your number after she was tryna get at you," i said.

before she could open her mouth i added, "shit you probably told her you had a girlfriend and she said ian have to know so you thought you could get away wit it witcho fuckin dumb bitch ass," i said raising my head and wiping my tears

"don't call me outta my name mari," she said looking up and meeting my eyes.

bro she knows eye contact is my weakness with her-

"stop that shit," i said.

"stop what baby," she asked.

"bro for real you know that shit is my weakness so stop and just talk to me," i said dead serious.

"no interruptions?" she asked and i nodded my head.

"so basically it started that day with niyah. you promised you wouldn't let nun happen to me and she ended up raping me. i know you killed her and you could've died cus she shot you but all i thought about was how you left me and she raped me after you said you'd keep me safe. so technically you broke your promise first."

"but," i started to cut her off.

"no interruptions," she said and i nodded. "when you woke up i was so happy but i kept thinking back to when you promised me that she'd never fuck with me again and she did. i wanted to tell you then but i thought it would be weird because you just got shot and killed someone for me. i tried to stay distant and chill then this client came to me and we started to talk. i complimented her first kinda flirty but not really. she then asked my number and i told her i had a girl. she said you ain't have to know so i gave it to her so that we could just be cool or friends. i was kinda sneaking around talking to her up until the party. i couldn't find you and started getting in my head then saw her. we drank some and i got a bit tipsy the next thing i knew i was making out with her. then i saw yonna standing there. i got scared that you'd hurt me or myah. so we left and i promised myself not to do shit with her because i'm still with you." she said looking like a weight lifted off her shoulders. i could tell she wasn't lying.

"okay my turn," i said..

_______________________________

1140 words

this was starting to get a bit long for my likin so imma finish it next chapter.

vote&comment

please excuse any errors 💕