3

Kamari POV

"you wan go out on dates you wan somebody to come bring you flowers," I sang getting out the shower

Kaysia still sleep but i really feel like beatin ha ass right now. no domestic shit but how that girl gon ask if i'm fuckin wit anybody become my girlfriend and then have someone callin her phone talm bout they been datin 9 months.

This girl really got me fucked up and it's the fact i actually like her.
"mariiii baeee where are you," she called out.

"in the bathroom," i said dryly trying to contain my anger.

"goodmorning," she said trying to hug and kiss me.
"miss me wit that shit mane," i said curving her.

"baeee what's wrong," she asked pouting.

"bruh don't fucking bae what's wrong me," i said turning away from her feeling tears in my eyes.

ain't no way i'm boutta cry over a 24hr trial-

she came up and hugged me from behind but i shrugged her off of me.

"nigga go get me yo phone don't delete shit," i said and her eyes widened.

this bitch-

"here," she said handing me the phone.

I instantly went over to the contact i saw last night. it wasn't really shit in there but she probably jus deleted it.

"kaysia who is this," i asked and i saw her demeanor change.

no fuckin way-

"it's my ex," she replied.

"why the fuck does your exs contact have bae as the name then?" i asked and she shrugged.

"bro kaysia don't fuckin play wit me i'm tryin so hard not to put my fuckin hands on you," i said a bit louder.

"i broke up with her 2 months ago and she keep calling me and threatening me. she be pulling up randomly checking my phone and if i don't give it so her she threatens to hit me. that's the reason i broke up wit her in the first place. she said if she catch me fuckin wit anybody else she gon kill me and whoever i'm fuckin wit because her and her brothers bloods," she said all in one breath.

i mean shit it sound like she telling the truth but ion know. let me find out she ain lyin bout that bitch puttin her hands on her tho imma raise all hell. little do she know imma crip ion play that shit especially wit no punk ass bloods.

"you for real?" i asked and she shook her head yes.

"give me that bitch name, age, address, school, whatever the fuck information imma handle it mama," i said feeling myself get mad.

"no you can't try to hurt her," she said her eyes watering.

"and why not," i stale faced her.

"bro did you not just hear me her and her brothers bloods," she said her voice sounding a bit shaky.

"oh yea ian tell you imma crip so it's all out war on that bitch and her family, what's her fucking name Kaysia," i asked again.

"no you're gonna get hurt," she cried.

i- this bitch-

"kaysia johnson," i said grabbing her by her neck.

"no i'm not telling," she said and i tightened my grip.

"Kaysia Armani Johnson tell me who the fuck she is," I said raising my voice higher than before almost yelling.

this girl aint gon tell me til i end up chokin ha ass out-

She started to struggle a bit so i let go some because fuck i look like abusing my girl.

"you gotta tell me mama," i said calmly and she shook her head.

"you wan do this the easy way or the hard way," i asked.

"easy," she replied.

"then tell me the bitch name that's all i need," i said to her.

"niyah," she mumbled.

"good job baby and her last name?" i asked.

"white," she mumbled into my shirt as i hugged her.

"thank you i'll be back," i said walking to the car.

"wait," she said at the door before i got in the car, "be careful."

"i love you," i mumbled just low enough for her to to not hear it before shutting the door and pulling off.

———————————————————————
30 mins later

i pulled up to my best friend yonna house and she got in the car.

"period yonna but put that damn gun up," i said and she smiled

"why yo ass call me what's up?" she asked.

"so you know that girl i called by accident and ending up being coo with named kaysia?" i asked and she nodded her head yes.

"so basically we datin-" "yall what" she cut me off.

"we dating now and she got an abusive ex who be threatening her and pulling up on her randomly checking her phone and shit like that. the girl a fuckin blood so her and her brothers be threatening kaysia and she scared type shit. so what i'm tryna ask is if u gon help me or nah?" i asked lookin at her. she shook her head indicating that she would and the called her brothers.
While she was on the phone with them i called my cousins.

We met at the trap house and turned out that this bitch is my cousin girl ex too. She said that bitch use to beat her too and threaten her still. Either they lies planned or it's true and i'm thinking the second one.

"ya girl tell u where she live?" i asked my cousin and she said yea then sent me the addy.

"bet we all up in that fuckin house she got one more day," i said before going into detail about the plan. "when we get in that bitch house we killin errbody we see then we we get to her bitch ass we gon have somebody tase her ass then knock her out. we gon kidnap and take her, torture her, then let our girls fuck her up. after they done with the bitch we gon cut her hands off cus fuck is she using em to hit them fo. then shoot her in the ankles. leave her there to bleed out and then right before she die shoot her in the heart. after that get our girls to come in and shoot her in the head if they want," i said writing it out.

"damn bro," yonna said, "you must really love that girl."

"mmcht- y'all good wit that," i asked and everyone shook they head agreeing.
———————————————————————
1084 words
vote&comment
this next chapter gon be rough 😃
Please excuse any errors💕