21

Mariah POV

Mariah POV

it had been about a month since the whole thing with saquan and now me and yonna are dating.

we've been together for three weeks now and in these three weeks she's made me happier than saquan ever has.

this past month had been rough for kaysia though.

even though she'd gotten out of the cast on her arm things in her relationship weren't going too good.

honestly neither was things with kamari either.

kamari had gotten locked up on a couple murder charges because they'd been looking for her and finally found her from when them people jumped kaysia.

luckily it's only those couple people because lord knows how many people she really killed.

her court date is in a week to figure out how much time she gets and what her bail will be.

she going to try to get it deemed self defense because in the video it showed her coming into the shop where kaysia had gotten jumped and her shooting them in 'self defense.'

they may not rule it that because she shot and killed them purposefully.

meaning it wasn't just like one shot she had done she did multiple just to make sure they died.

kaysias coming in as a witness even tho she was unconscious.

yonna would go but she's still wanted too at not only that scene but another.

"baeee," yonna calls for me.

"yes," i reply.

"we gotta go lay low," she says.

"for," i ask.

"because if they found kamari they'll probably find me soon too," she says walking in the room.

"oh ok when do we go," i ask getting up from the bed.

"uh two hours pack ya stuff," she says going into the closet grabbing two suitcases.

"oh," i say as she starts packing.

"hold on lemme tell kaysia where we are-," i try but she cuts me off.

"no," she says.

"what do you mean no why can't i text my best friend where i'm going," i ask her skeptical.

"you can't tell anyone not your mom no one because they might be tapping phones waiting for the right moment," she says frantically.

"okay i guess, you better not try to kill me up there," i say laughing.

"la girl nobody gon kill you especially not me i kill for you," she says.

"mhm lemme start packin," i start throwing clothes into the suitcase.