11

(smut⚠️)

Kamari POV

couple weeks later

couple weeks later...

"bitch im fine slim waist pretty face she know imma dime can't lay up wit no bitches cus i do not have the time and i can't claim a bitch cus none of these bitches mine, don't ask me bout my ex let's jus pretend that bitch died," i rapped along to monaleo.

"ain no pressure bout no bitch tell her ass to fall in line and if she can't get right im jus gon take it as a sign cus for this next line you gotta look me in my eyes," i rapped getting louder and hyper.

"If you think imma sweat you, you out to mothafuckin mind," i finished putting my lashes on.

"babyyy," i heard kaysia yell.

"yess," i reply and see her standing in the doorway with so many bags she almost fell over.

"happy birthday," she said accidentally dropping everything.

i laughed going over to her and giving her a kiss.

"thank you mama," i said before sitting down on the bed.

"you look so cute baby, but can you open them now," she said excitedly .

"yeah and thanks," i say before she comes and sits next to me.

i start opening my stuff and the first thing i got was a 100 dollar ulta and 100 dollar sephora gift card. shit that was enough for me.

"oh my god thank you baby," i said excitedly as she smiled, "keep going."

and so i did. the next thing was two pairs of jordan 1s and two pairs of jordan 4s.

she had gotten me Jordan 1 Patent breds, travis scott reverse mochas, and jordan 4 university blues, and black cats.

"mama where the fuck did you get that money from," i said in shock looking at all the shoes.

"you act like i don't work," she said rolling her eyes.

"im so glad i met you," i said planting kissing on her face.

then one on her lips. she deepened the kiss and ended up taking over dominance.

that kinda surprised me because im normally the dominant one in the relationship in general.

she had tongued me down real fuckin bad. i started to moan into the kiss and it was a fucking water park down there.

she scooted onto my lap and kept kissing and kissing until she broke it making a hickey on my neck.

she knew kissing on my neck would turn me on even more if i wasn't already which i was.

i opened my mouth to moan and she said, "shh baby." i look her in the eyes and she asked me if i was ready.