26

⚠️trigger warning⚠️
smut
murder
violence
physical abuse
emotional abuse

1 month later

Kamari POV

"mm fuck right there," kay moaned.

i kept thrusting into her in the seashell position. (look it up if youn kno)

as i kept fucking her i applied pressure to her clit.

"ohhhh f-fuck mariii," she screamed out.

"shhh baby you gotta be nice and quiet for me okay? can you do that for me," she just nods in responds putting a pillow over her head.

"words baby." i take the pillow off.

"y-yeah," she moans out.

"good girl," i tell her watching as she tries to cover her face.

her body is perfect like a hourglass.

i watched as her titties bounced up and down between each stroke and how her chest would rise and fall in between each heavy breath.

"fuck your so tight," i say feeling her clench around the dildo.

"i-im about to c-cumm- fuckkkkk jaylani," she moans out.

"hold it for me beautiful,"i tell her going harder and placing my palm right above her pussy on her lower stomach applying pressure.

"mm fuck p-please let me- ahhh," she moaned out even louder and by this time the neighbors definitely heard what's going on.

she grabs the pillow and holds it over her face while i keep pushing down on her lower stomach and thrusting trying not to cum.

"take it off," i tell her and she does probably hoping i'd let her cum.

"go head baby," and the dildo slides right out.

"fuckkkkk i love you so much- kamariii ," she moaned out.

then seeing all her cream on the dildo and cum dripping out her uncontrollably shaky body just turned me on even more.

honestly the sight alone could probably give me an orgasm.

i looked up at her face and her eyes were rolled back in her head while tears were becoming stained on her face.

"damn i had yo ass cryin," i say licking her clit and her legs instantly tried to shut.

"stoppp kamari," she whined.

"why it's just so beautiful i could eat it all day baby," i told her and she smiled.

"i know but it's just sensitive i really can't take anymore," she tells me and i get up and hold her as she came down from her high.

we ended up going at least 6 more rounds where most of the time she was being dominated but we did switch too.
———————————————————————