30.5

Mariah POV

Mariah POV

It was a silent ride until we got away from the house.

i still wasn't 100 percent sure what had happened honestly.

all i wanted was some chick fil a..

kamari ended up breaking the silence.

"yonna i should really fuck you up right now what the fuck was yo ass thinking," she turns around at a red light.

it's quiet.

"don't make me come back there yonna," she says and then she starts talking.

"i don't know it's just i- it's a long story," she says.

"okay then tell it we're not in any type hurry," i say as calmly as possible because i really don't know the whole story.

"so i haven't been to work n other friends house it's been jai's house i've been to but we hadn't done anything," she starts.

so she lied to me about that and honestly it's probably not the first time.

"she wanted to fuck today and i said no then i had her drop me home, that's when you wanted food and there's a chick fil a near her and i left my airpods. so i went to get them and she was having a threesome n the girls tried to jump me so she shot them n after that we kinda mm yeah.." she trails off.

"okay that's cool," i say trying to bite back tears.

i really don't wanna cry right now but i love her and she cheated on me like it was nothin.

not only was she hanging or with her ex behind my back she went back and fucked her.

this is where i go back to dating men cus that was immature n childish as fuck for her to do.

speaking of childish she kills my baby dad for rubbing up on me so now my child is fatherless not only that but now she won't be there for my kid who has a great relationship with her.

"i'm sorry mariah it's just you know my ment-,"

"don't blame shit on your mental no more cus i could understand some shit but this is too much you purposely did this not thinking or caring about the outcome." i tell her.

"now because of you jayvon only has one parent," my voice started to crack.

on top of all of that shit i was feeling i started thinking about my son.

"ian even think about that," she says.

"of course you didn't cus all you think about is yourself. go be with your hoe of an ex that abused, used, and manipulated you." i tell her.

"i shoulda never thought that if i dated you that you'd change because you obviously didn't." i say.

"mariah please don't i love you and you know it," she begs.