34

*still in the car*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*still in the car*

Jaidyn POV

"you missed me?"

"how the fuck," i started.

"turns out people will be quiet for the right amount of money," she laughs.

"but you died, i- i saw you die," cus how the hell..

"they rushed me out the room n did emergency surgery. they almost told them i made it but my cousin had paid them to give me to him n say i passed." she says.

"why now though?" i ask.

"well when else?"

"imma drop you off at kam place oh n send me that video," she says handing me a paper with a number on it.

"what vide-,"

"you know exactly which one. when you get in there don't say shit about me take this heat n don't look back." she says handing me a s&w.

that shit was tuff so i put it in my pants n sat quietly for the rest of the ride.

when we finally got to Kams place she dropped me off and i didn't look back.

"yo," she answered the door with a bitch onna couch.

"was good," i dap her up before goin in.

"who dropped you off?"

"uh uber," i lied.

"who is this?" the girl onna couch got up.

"oh this my manz Jai, n Jai this nyesha," she say.

"ya girl?"

"n- yeah sum like that-,"

"something like what? am i your girl or not," she says.

"you are, my fault." she says and i almost laugh.

"ya favorite?"

"yeah can't lose this one," she says low enough for me to hear but not loud enough for nyesha.

"you got the phone?" i ask her.

"yeah lemme go get it stay here," she says and i sit on the couch next to her girl.

shit i'd admit the bitch was fine like bad.

kam needa chill wit all these girls.

swea she provin that all studs ain shit theory.

listen i know i'm not shit at times but kam don't think it's nothin wrong wit it.

"here," she comes back n hands it to me.

if they woulda had this in evidence i woulda got life fa sure.

but now yonnas alive she really gotta watch her back because not only is she legally dead but she'd be wanting on hellas.

𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙼𝙸𝚂𝙴𝚂 {complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें