28

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️

suicide mention

Alyna POV

"why's she even here," i hear kayson's cousin whisper.

the whole time i've been here waiting for kayson to get out of surgery and i've gotten nothing but bad looks from his family.

why wouldn't i be here he literally called me right before he died.

i mean he came back to life but now he's in surgery and i'm still worried about him.

the whole time i've been here it's been side eyes and whispers from his family.

i know we're exes and whatever but i'll still always care for him and have him in my heart.

it's been about 9 hours so far luckily i'd only have to spend 3 more with them before i could see him.

Then i go back onto my phone my leg still
shaking because i'm kinda anxious between him being in surgery and his family giving me dirty looks.

the one person that hasn't been here for a minute was his sister though.

her and the girl with her seemed worried about him sure but they also looked to be having something going on.

honestly kaysia is a cool ass person, she's friendly, and has a huge heart for people until they show her that she shouldn't have one.

If her brother and i didn't date i would for sure wanna be her friend.

She's like 19 i think kayson is like 23 and i'm 20.

Then all of a sudden she walks in without the girl and looks upset.

i had nothing better to do so i decided to ask her what was wrong.

"you okay," i asked her causing her to look up.

"yea relationship problems," she tells me.

"oh that was you're girlfriend, what y'all fighting." i say starting a conversation.

"yea something like that she thinks im being joe (too friendly)," she explains.

"oh well as long as you know who's yours and don't cheat or whatever it shouldn't matter right," i say.

"yea, can i ask you something?" she asks and i nod.

"why are you still here if you cheated on him," she asks and my eyes slightly widen.

"well i still lo- uh care about him and i can't imagine knowing he's hurt or in the hospital without being concerned or there for him." i tell her and she smiles a bit.

"you still with dude," she asks and i laugh a bit.

"hell no he was weird i honestly regret meeting him not only did he fuck up my relationship but only used me to get in my pants," i tell her.