31

(y'all i'm ctfu not her findin out ppl be usin her as a fc)

Kamari POV

Kaysia and i slowly opened the door and saw the girl who had jay captive bleeding out.

but then we also saw Jay in mariah's arms with riahs shirt tied around him.

he looked unconscious and mariah was crying.

"what happened, he good are you good," i quickly asked.

"he was unconscious when i got in here and she picked him up and held a gun to his head. then she shot me but it just grazed my arm and she held a knife to his throat so that i wouldn't shoot back." she started.

"then she heard gunshots and panicked so she stabbed him in his chest and he's bleeding and won't wake up i- i shot her and-," she was cut off by her crying.

"okay well let's get y'all to the hospital come on," kaysia says and we all run back to the car.

we pulled off fast and went back to the hospital once again.

They wouldn't let Kaysia and i back with Mariah and Jayvon so we went to see Kayson.

Forgetting that him and yonna share a room i didn't warn her.

"why the fuck," she yells waking yonna up.

"oh hey kays-," she starts.

"bitch don't fucking oh hey me you fucking cheated on riah, got her shot, and possibly got her fucking son killed." kaysia says.

"i- what, is he okay," she asks looking worried.

"i don't know, but maybe if you didn't do this shit then none of this woulda happened," i say.

then next thing i know kaysia is up on that hospital bed beatin the fuck outta yonna.

see now normally i'm not lettin nobody fuck my best friend up but she deserve it especially if that baby die.

"bitch.how.fucking.dare.you," kaysia says in between hits.

then all of a sudden we hear a big long beep causing kaysia to stop.

she looked over and say the machines that her brother was hooked up to in his coma were beepin n goin off.

that's when yonna used that to her advantage and pulled her back by her hair.