2

~1 month time skip~

kaysia POV

"YOOOO LIL SIS," kayson yelled bustin in my fuckin door.

"damn nigga just bustin in my room," i said rollin my eyes

"shut the fuck up who was yo black ass on the phone wit all late last night," he asked raising an eyebrow.

"don't worry bout it damn all in my business," I said pushing him out the room.

"if you got a lil girlfriend jus say that," kayson yelled leaving my room.

shit that got me thinkin what are we. i know we ain made it official but it's been a minute now. Imma see if she tryn link.

marii💕

Me:
baeee

marii💕:
yes mama

Me:
can i come over 😩

marii💕:
no❤️

Me:
whyyyy
actually nvm fuck you too 🙄

marii💕:
baby i was joking you can come over

Me:
okayyy i'm omw ❤️

marii💕:
rd

read

_______________________________
Kamari POV

Kaysia gon be here soon wit her fine ass lemme do my edges ri quick. as i finished i heard my bell ring so i ran downstairs to open it for kaysia.

when i got downstairs i opened the door and held my arms out for a hug closing my eyes. I sniffed and it smelt like cardboard.

"what the fuck," i mumbled realizing that i accidentally hugged the mailman.

"shit i'm sorry i thought u was someone else but thanks for my mail," I said quickly before shutting the door.

that was embarrassing-

like 3 minutes later the doorbell rang and I ran to the door to see Kaysia standing there.
"hey bae," she said hugging me.

"hi mama," i said hugging her and bringing her in my house.

"you smell good," i said.

"when don't i," she said and rolled her eyes.
I laughed and we went to my room and and sat on the bed.

"soooo what's up, you wan watch a movie or sum," i asked her.

"nah i actually wanted to talk to you bout sum," she said looking nervous but at the same time dead serious.

ah shit what happened now this girl better not say she gotta gf-

"rd go head," i said rubbing her back. I know that makes her feel better when she gets nervous.

"so i've been thinkin.. we go out, hangout, chill type shit a lot. we have nicknames for eachother and everything, but uh never mind that before i say what i needa say imma ask you sum," she said looking down the whole time.

"go head," i encouraged.

looking up at me dead in my eyes she asked, "you fuck on, fuck wit, or talk to anybody?"

"nah," i replied.

"you lyin," she asked and i shook my head no.

hell no ever since i met you i been chillin waiting to fuck wit yo sexy ass-

"whachu gettin at ma," I asked raising an eyebrow.

"d-do you like me?" she asked.

damn ha ass all stutterin but imma act oblivious cus i think i know where this goin-

"if ian like you why you think i'm still talking to you," I said in a duh tone.

"no not like that do you like like me," she asked and looked away as my eyes widened.

"yeah, do you like like me too?" i asked her.

She looked up at me and grabbed my face causing my cheeks to heat up. She stared me dead in my eyes for a good 10 seconds before i folded.

"look at me baby," she said picking my head back up.

bro ian never folded for a girl-

she looked at my eyes and then my lips. after that she licked her lips a lil bit.

lawddd this girl done did the triangle method on me i'm boutta cry just kiss me already gah damn-

then a kiss snapped me out of my thoughts. i kissed back and it was perfect. her lips were so soft and it was like something that i've never experienced in my life.

i had a lil hoe phase and use to fuck with a lot of girls and kissed a lot but this shit was different. she added some tongue and we fought over dominance for a second. she finally let me have it and my tongue explored all through her mouth.

i found myself adjusting my legs because it was like a lil water park down there.
eventually she broke the kiss and just stared me in my eyes. it wasn't a creepy stare it was lustful like she wanted to destroy me.

i think i fuckin love this girl-

"girlfriend," she asked.

"girlfriend," i replied kissing her again.

We cuddled for the rest of the night watching 911 on Hulu. she ended up falling asleep on my chest. I just looked down admiring her.

i can't believe i pulled you-

she was such a pretty sleeper. she didn't even snore her breathing was nice and light.
I kissed her forehead before drifting off to sleep.

as soon as i almost fell asleep she got a phone call and it popped up "Bae❤️". my fuckin heart dropped what the fuck.
i picked up and heard a girls voice.

hello..

———————————————————————
860 words
aint no way 😭
y'all fw it?
vote&comment

please excuse any errors💕