23

happy gay month my lil fruity pebbles 🫶🏽

——————————————————————

Myah POV

*1.5 month time skip*

"okay you ready," the doctor asks.

"yea, baby hold my hand," kaysia says squeezing my hand.

she's being extra because getting a cast of doesn't hurt for real for real.

"okay all done, you'll be able to get the boot off of your foot in two more weeks so i'll see you then," the doctor says to her as he cleans her leg.

"now can we fuck," i whisper in her ear and she pops me on my forehead.

"owww," i say holding my forehead.

"stop," she says getting up.

"you need help?," i reach over to her waist.

"yea jus a little," she says walking to the car with me.

then we got in the car and yonna called her. oh yeah they're talking again. i don't like mariah or yonna but especially yonna because she's kamaris best friend and she be watching over kaysia like they together.

mariah on the other hand just doesn't like me at all because of me and my friends jumping her.

that was in the past though and were past that now. we're happy and nothing can come between us.

it took me a long time to get kaysia to myself but i did it.

then i hear yonnas voice over the car speaker.

"you wit myah?" yonna ask her and i rolled my eyes.

"yeah," she said looking over to me.

"you know ion like ha so be careful," yonna said and it honestly didn't faze me anymore because she says it everytime i'm around.

then in the background we can hear mariah.

"baee who you on the phone wit," she asked.

"kaysia i'm telling ha to stay safe from that girlfriend of hers," she says.

"ion like her either but kaysia does so you have to keep that in mind," riah says which was back handed but i'll take it.

"yea and just because it's not kamari you can't despise her," kay says.