27

⚠️Trigger Warning⚠️
murder

2 month time skip

Nobody's POV

It was a cold fall mischievous feeling night in Baltimore, Maryland where everyone felt as if something was brewing.

But the main question was what?

In the household of Kamari Jaylani Green and Kaysia Armani Johnson there was arguing going on.

In the household of Iyonna Laylani Smith and Mariah Harmony Anderson; Mariah had just gotten caught layin in the bed with her baby dad.

(hopefully that's their names cus i forgot💀)

In trap 3 with Quan Kimori Gray, Ty (Tyson) Quamir Green, Destiny Nyanja Little, and Keisha Trinity Cole; they all got ready to go on a two man but Destiny couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

In the a singular household with Kayson Saier Johnson everything was fine but he had a gut feeling that something bad would happen rather sooner than later.

Most couples were going through a rough patch tonight.

Everyone was supposed to be happy because it's Halloween right?

Couples normally dress up and go to haunted houses, give out candy, go trick or treating.

This halloween was different though everyone felt cursed.

Kaysia and Kamaris household

the girls were going back n forth bickering.

though on halloween they should be together snickering.

it was about kaysia entertaining other thirsty females.

it was about kamari thinking of past n present betrayals.

no matter how much kamari did for her it never seemed to matter.

it seemed like kaysia was ungrateful which only caused their relationship to shatter.

kayia swore up and down that it wasn't like that.

kamari was thinking about believing her mesmerized by that good cat.

kamari felt used, pushed aside, and betrayed.

whilst kaysia thought it was dramatic which left them disarrayed.

kaysia didn't understand she just wanted to make some new friends.

kamari explained that this wasn't the case and it just started unloyal trends.
———————————————————————

Yonna and Mariah's household
(no more rhyming ts was butt😭)

Jayvon was downstairs watching tv while Mariah was upstairs and heard the bell ring.

She looked on her phone to see who it was since she had the camera app and Yonna didn't.

Not to mention Yonna wasn't even home.