4

Kamari POV——————————————————————

Kamari POV
——————————————————————

i was sitting on the couch with kaysia abc she fell asleep in my lap. she looked so pretty as she slept until i noticed a tear slowly running down her face.

"baby what's wrong," i asked softly wiping her cheek. she just mumbled so i decided to ask her when she wakes up. it's probably just a bad dream.

as i'm thinking she wakes up and i look down to her meeting her eyes.

"you okay," i asked and she shook her head no. "what's wrong?"

"i had a dream that niyah came and saw us. she shot you and then choked me out causing me to pass out and when i woke up you were dead," she mumbled in one soft breath.

imma keep it a bean that shit almost made me cry but she was already crying so i ain't wanna make it worse.

"listen baby," i started while pulling her chin up to look me in my eyes, "on everything i'm killing that bitch."

"c-can i see her before you do it," kaysia asked me and i nodded.

"yea you wanna get the last shot?" i asked and her face lit up and she nodded.

she my typa crazy i fuck wit it-

"baby promise me she'll never fuck wit me again," she said looking me dead in my eyes.

"promise," i said before locking it in with a kiss, "matter fact i'm onnat right now imma see you later rd."

"okay be safe." she said before i got in the car and picked up yonna.

she brought her weed because i forgot mines and we hotboxed. shit was just mid tho because we normally have sex when we hotbox because that shit just sexy as fuck. i like to call that shit cannabis kisses but we can't do that shut nomo. i'm really tryna be loyal this time.

We went to the warehouse to pick up our weapons when my phone started ringing.

"b-baby where are you," kaysia said sounding like she was hyperventilating.

"i'm at the warehouse, calm down what's wrong," i asked getting in the car with yonna.

"i-i'm at home and sh-she pulling up," she said as i drove down the road fast as shit.

"who? niyah? i'm on my way right now she not gon get you i promise," i said before she said hurry and hung up.

"shit bro that bitch niyah at her house," i said to yonna as she started loading our guns.

we pulled up and the door was open. i swear this bitch boutta die. I walked in the house with my gun in my hand and yonna followed close behind me.

"couch now," yonna said pointing. it was two dudes sitting there and i'm guessing they was niyah brothers.

i had a silencer on my gun so i carefully walked up behind them and shot them both in the head as yonna started goin upstairs.

"bro yo girl up here gettin railed," yonna yelled to me shooting niyah in her ass cheek.

"help," a muffled kaysia said from under niyah.

"the fuck," niyah said pulling her gun out as i got fully into the room.

i pulled my ak from round my body and got a lil trigger happy as i watched kaysia cry on the bed in shock. kaysia was covered in blood and it wasn't niyahs and that's when i blacked out. All i remember was yonna shootin niyah in the head and running out the room with kaysia. i looked down to see my stomach bleeding and that's when i realized i'd been shot. at least niyah was dead, i thought to myself as i lost consciousness.
——————————————————————

4 days later

Kaysia POV

after everything that happened i sat in the hospital staring at kamari who was in a coma. bro i really think i love this girl she got shot and killed somebody for me.

but..

she broke her promise. she said nothing would happen to me. niyah fucking raped and stabbed me i had to get stitches. she promised she'd keep me safe but she didn't.

i  can't tell her though because that's selfish she just got shot for me. her best friend yonna in hiding but the police been in and out this room waiting for her to wake up.

visiting hours was almost over so i gave her a kiss. she never looked so lifeless before. i cried before holding her hand and saying, "i love you."

"i love you too mama," she said slowly opening her eyes
i snapped my head back to look at her and ran up to her giving her a hug.

"bro don't do that shit again i thought you died," i said crying into her chest.

"mhm but you good?" she asked me.

"yea," i lied, "are you?"

"i'm cool don't worry bout me, you win lyin are you?" she asked me and i shook my head.

"promise me  that you'll never lie to me and that if something's wrong you'll tell me," she said to me.

"i promise baby," i said back to her knowing damn well i was gon break that shit.

she pulled my chin down to her level and
kissed me. that shit was slow and passionate and that shit made me feel even worse.

"you gotta get outta here though cus the cops lookin for you. imma a go tell them you woke up so hurry up and dip," i said helping her get her clothes on.

i walked out of the room as she started climbing out the window.

"Miss Kamari Green woke up," i said leading the doctor into the room where she was no where to be seen.

"i'm gonna look for her tell the front desk to call security," the nurse said running down the hall.

Yea no I'm not doing that shit. i walked out the hospital to see her sitting in the car.

"drive," she said and i took her to where yonna was.

We got to yonna hideout and just cuddled on the couch until she fell asleep in my lap. not too long after that i fell asleep too, to the thought of me lying to her.
———————————————————————
1043 words
vote&comment
ion even kno what to say abt this one..

please excuse any errors💕