13

Kamari POV

Kamari POV

Its been about 2 weeks since the whole thing at the trap and i've been laying low honestly.

ej fuckin goons comin after me now even though i was defending myself. street niggas don't care about that shit though.

*buzz buzz*

my phone had vibrated and it was a message request on instagram.

i clicked on it not accepting it and it was some random ass nigga sayin how he was gon fuck kaysia, telling me to stay away, and gonna get her back.

this shit real life comedy because how the fuck you gon tell me to stay away from my girl.

"kaysia," i called out and heard feet pattering shortly after.

"yes baby," she says walking over to me.

"who's this," i asked showing her my phone slightly laughing.

when i showed her the profile it seemed like her whole demeanor changed.

"that's my ex," she said quietly.

"damn bae you scared," i ask slightly tilting my head.

"honestly yea he's different," she says.

"how so," because i'm genuinely curious.

"he's literally you as a dude. trigger happy and ready to kill anyone fucking with me. then on toppa that," she pause.

"don't get mad okay-," she said.

"now why would u say that now imma prolly get mad but go head," i say rolling my eyes.

"he was my first nigga love.." she says.

"ok andddd," i ask.

"and it's hard to say no to him i melt at his touch it's a terrible weakness but i promise you it hasn't happened since we'vebeen together. im really working on it but it's just so hard to say no." she admits.

"oh, okay just don't cheat on me like ever cus then a couple people might lose they life," i said slightly laughing to brighten up the mood.

"i promise," she says kissing me before walking out.

after she left what she had said kept replaying in my head.

how he was her weakness and how she'd melt at his touch.

i'd gotten lost in thought and then all of a sudden a memory of ej at the trap came up.

i almost threw up at the thought.

i know i promised Kaysia that id chill off drugs and to an extent i kept that promise because i hadn't been back in molly or roofies but instead i'd been taking percs and addys .

my leg began to shake and breathing speed up so i took 2 perc 30s and 4 addys.

after a lil minute bit i calmed down and went out into the living room where i was met with kaysia.