17

Yonna POV

Yonna POV

It had been 5 weeks after all that shit kamari told me happened and now their relationship was a bit rocky.

kamari had been over my house more and smoking because if kaysia found out it may be the end of their relationship that's was barely even there as of now.

"kamari you gotta go home ya know," i said to her who was laying in my lap on my bed smoking a blunt.

"yea but if i do imma pop pills and i don't wanna do that," she said blowing smoke out.

"okay but you've been here for 5 weeks," i replied to her.

not to mention that the sexual tension has been high since her and kaysia hadn't been fucking and because i hadn't been able to have any people over due to her being here.

"it's been 5 weeks since i fucked anyone because yo black ass wanna stay over here." i said rolling my eyes.

"i can go in another room have yo people over," she said looking up.

"bro never mind," i said sighing.

we sat there in silence for the next 15 minutes until she broke it.

"maybeeeee," she started hopping up.

"how bout we fuck, nobody gotta know about it," she said and my eyes widened at the idea.

shit i wouldn't mind because mari always had good pussy but imma pass because at the end of the day she still with kaysia.

i don't know how kamari love this bitch with her whole heart but ready to fuck me at any given moment like be so fucking for real.

"no you have a girlfriend," i replied mugging her.

"you right, i'm sex deprived should i call her," she asked.

"yea but apologize because calling her just to fuck is weird, that is your girl after all."

"apologize for what," she snapped.

"i-," she cut me off.

"ian do shit to her but protect and keep her safe now she wanna be acting distant and weird," she said looking upset.

"well how about you call her and talk to her," i suggested.

"yea, okay you're right," she said getting up and going into my bathroom.

then the shower started and i got on my phone.

———————————————————————

Kamari POV

After i got out the shower and got dressed i waved yonna goodbye and left.

i knew i must've been taking up space anyway and she ain't been with her hoes for a good minute now.

then i got in the car and decided to call kaysia.