13

"I'm not afraid of you Potter!" Draco said as bravely as could as he and his back up aimed their wands at Harry, even though their arms were shaky..

"Are you not?" Harry tilted his head to the side, his skull mask making him look terrifyingly creepy

"You're out numbered!" Parkinson shouted "You filthy half-blood freak! You don't deserve to be anywhere near us or our noble house!"

"I suppose I am" Harry straightened his neck "after all, it's me vs you, Draco, his two goons and three Slytherin's that look to be third to sixth years. I suppose the first thing I should do is get rid of the older ones, it might even the playing field a little" Harry waved his right arm and two of the three upper years went flying before they crashed into a wall and lost consciousness. The other upper year fired a stunner, Harry raised his left hand and a shield made of wind formed and blocked the stunner. Harry gestured with his left hand and the wind flew forward and crashed into the Slytherin and sent him backwards into a different wall but ended with the same results. "That's better"

"Back of Potter! Flippendo!" Malfoy shouted, Harry dodged and pulled out his own wand, he non-verbally fired four expelliarmus's at a surprising speed and the four Slytherin second years all lost their wands. Harry sent five stinging hexes at Crabbe and Goyle each, hitting them in various places before he tied them up with ropes. He then turned his attention to Parkinson and tied her up with ropes, he also put a silencing spell on her and Crabbe and Goyle so he didn't have to listen to their screaming and complaining.

"Now Malfoy, where were we?" Harry asked. Malfoy, who was currently paler than anybody had ever seen him, tried to run away. Harry sent a tripping spell at Malfoy's feet causing him to fall on his face, Harry then hit him with a body bind. The other Slytherin's were getting a bit fearful, not only did Potter defeat three upper year Slytherin's and four Slytherin's from his own year, but all of his spells were non-verbal and the first three were taken out with wandless magic.

"Let go of me!" Malfoy screamed before Harry kicked him over so he was facing up

"Poor little Malfoy" Harry said as he put his foot on Draco's face "too stupid to listen when you should. All I wanted was to be left alone, but you didn't listen. I think I was too nice last time, this time I will show you real pain"

"You...you don't scare me!" Malfoy said, despite the fact that his body was shaking

"We'll see" Harry said softly as he removed his foot and hit Draco in the face with a stinging hex, Harry released Draco's right arm from the body bind, he placed his left foot on top of Draco's wrist when Draco tried to move his arm. "Ah, and this is your wand hand isn't it? Tell me Draco, what's your favourite lesson? Mine is charms" Draco stayed silent and didn't answer "you don't feel like talking? That's fine. I can talk, I usually talk to myself anyway, it's the only way I can guarantee an intelligent conversation. Now, I've learnt quite a few advanced charms, here's one. Aguamenti" Harry sent a jet of water at Malfoy, striking him harshly in the face "oh that was fun, let's go again" Harry said before he shot several more jets at Malfoy.

The Slytherin's were beginning to realise that this was a lot more dangerous than they had originally thought as Draco was laid on his back, not only would the water sting him but he could drown. They realised that he could die!

"Okay, getting bored now" Harry said before he kicked Draco so he was now on his stomach, Malfoy began coughing violently, water spilling out of his mouth.

"Y...you c...can't do this" Malfoy got out between coughs

"I believe I am doing this Draco" Harry replied "now, where was I? Oh yes, Harry walked around and pinned Draco's hand again, this time with his right foot. I had learnt the aguamenti charm, I had also learnt the one that turns water into ice." Harry shot another blast of water at Draco, this time at his hand. Harry then turned the water into ice, and Draco screamed out as his hand was trapped in ice.