37

People all around the wizarding world were watching with horror as the saw the boy-who-live get kidnapped by Libra. The only reason anyone managed to stay silent was the fact that mirrors followed after him as they could go from place to place the same way a wizard would apparate and they were soon going to see him again. Eventually the screen showed a rather horrifying image, one that would be on people's minds for a long time.

Harry Potter was tied to a gravestone, there was a Libra assassin standing on his left side and one on his right. In front of them was Peter Pettigrew and several masked death eaters along with a boiling cauldron. Eventually the death eaters deemed the cauldron ready and tipped it out, smoke filled the air, everyone watched out of a morbid fascination.

Eventually something rose just as the smoke disappeared, it was a man...or at least the shape of a man. It had pale, milk coloured skin, boney fingers. It had no hair, no nose but did have nostrils and it had red eyes. In short, it looked like an abomination.

"Wormtail" It said "robe me" it ordered. Wormtail quickly got out a pair of robes and began robing the creature just as the death eaters fell to their knees.

"Master!" They all said as they kneeled down. Everyone quickly realised that if death eaters were bowing and calling it master then that meant that this abomination was in fact Voldemort, the worst dark lord of all time. Any emotions related to shock, disbelief and fear immediately sky rocketed.

Voldemort took in a deep breath as he looked at his new body, he could feel his toes, shoulders, arms, hands and everything. This new body was brilliant, perfect, designed to be perfect. Skin that was better than a regular humans, much like the rest of his body it was much stronger and durable. He could easily take hits that would knock out or even kill the average man. He opened his palm and his wand flew into his hand, causing a smile to appear on his snake like face. Very few things caused Voldemort enjoyment like the feeling of magic coursing through his veins.

He saw his death eaters, he then saw Peter Pettigrew/Wormtail on his knees and clutching the stump where his hand used to be before he cut it off for the ritual. Voldemort waved his wand over the stump and soon it was replaced with a silver hand.

"Oh! T...thank you my lord!" Peter exclaimed upon seeing it "it is better than I deserve"

"That much we agree on" Voldemort sneered at him "but Voldemort rewards his followers." Voldemort then turned to the other death eaters. "arise" He ordered. The death eaters nodded and slowly stood up.

Silence.

Everyone was silent for several moments, the death eaters had begun to get nervous, had they somehow angered their lord? Eventually the silence was broken by none other than Voldemort himself.

"How nice to see you all" He said silkily "After thirteen years I can finally stand and address you all properly, though I do wonder why it's taken me thirteen years to do so. It seems to me that it could have easily happened a lot sooner, if not for the fact that you all seemed happy enough to just sit back and hide in the shadows. It's such a shame that Wormtail here is more loyal to me than most of you. He not only escaped Azkaban itself, but also managed to track me down and restore me to my rightful power."

"Th...thank you my lord" Wormtail spoke "I am really..." He was cut off when Voldemort flicked his wand and sent him flying against a gravestone.

"Do not interrupt" Voldemort said in a voice that one could use if they were discussing the weather, he then turned to the others "I can only assume you thought I was gone, defeated by a mere infant."

"My Lord, we are sorry!" One death eater, Avery, rushed down and kneeled before Voldemort.

"Crucio" Voldemort said lazily, striking him with the torture curse, amazing everyone with the ease at which he used it. "Get up, I do not care for your excuses. As far as I'm concerned you all have years to make up for. But today, I shall be merciful, after all I have more important fish to fry." Voldemort turned and looked at Harry. "Harry Potter, the boy-who-lived" He said softly before he walked forward and stopped right in front of him. "Brough here today because he couldn't help but play hero..." Voldemort was interrupted by a snort from Harry "...is something amusing to you?"