54

"His mask and wand are gone." Water said to Air.

"How did he do that?" Air asked.

"By destroying this." Water said before holding up a burnt ward stone. "This was the ward stone that blocked shadow creatures from entering. The boy is not only strong but also intelligent. His raven likely snuck in and took his things back."

"We underestimated him."

"Yes...yes we did."

"We will not do that again."

"No...no we will not." Water agreed. "But what shall we do now? Will we hunt the boy?"

"That's not up to us." Air replied. "But we'll find out soon. I'm starting to see why he wants the boy for his daughter, he defeated so many of our soldiers and managed to escape as well. He'd be a much better heir than Chloe."

"Indeed, while she has the skills and power necessary, she does not have what's needed to lead. There's a difference between being a fighter and being a warrior."

"Under our tutelage the boy could be great, greater than he already he is. He is capable of so much despite leaving Libra at such an early age."

"Indeed." Water nodded. "It's difficult to imagine so much power and strength in one so young. Yet it is foolish to deny that it is there. Those who have underestimated the boy are now dead."

"Yes but we will not be joining those on the list that the boy has killed." Air responded. "We are not mere omegas, we are Alpha's."

"As was Earth." Water pointed out.

"Earth was not a proper Alpha," Air said in a dismissive voice. "She was able to beat some betas and only ascended to alpha ranks thanks to knowing the right person."

"True." Water agreed. "Do you think he'll be angry with her death?"

"I think that he will either rage and order the boy to be killed or he will laugh and decide that he had definitely made the right choice with Potter."

"I'd lean more to the second." Water said. "It is possible that he may want to make the boy an Alpha, likely the fire Alpha."

"Hmm, perhaps." Air nodded. "It is a possibility. The boy has already proven himself capable and has proven that it is difficult to stop him if he is properly motivated."

"Yes, I've never really seen another person willing to shred their skin just to escape." Water said in an ironically dry way. "But now that I think about it, I believe the boy used water to heal his skin."

"That's an advanced technique." Air frowned, even though you couldn't see it because of his mask.

"He is an advanced boy." Water shrugged. "Other than myself there are not many people who know that technique."

"There are not many that could comfortably stand in fiendfyre either." Air replied. "The boy is a mystery."

"He might also be the future of Libra," Water replied. "I'm not sure if we've seen all the boy is capable of yet. Do we know all of his techniques? If we do then do we know all the ways he could use them? A fighter is one thing, a survivor is a problem, an intelligent survivor is worse."

"I agree," Air agreed. "but it doesn't matter if he is a survivor or even a dark lord, Libra gets them all eventually."

"How is he doc?" Sirius asked when a healer entered the room. Currently, he along with Bellatrix, Fleur and Delphi were sat in a private hospital room where Harry was asleep on a hospital bed.

"Well the results have shown that there is a small amount of internal damage, his skin has also healed up nicely thanks to the creams we've applied, even around the wrists, which I'm still finding hard to believe with what happened. We'll put some more cream on a little bit latter but we won't need too much. The main problem is with the missing foot."