40

"Hey, come on" Harry said to Bellatrix as he grabbed her by the shoulders, Sirius and Delphi and Fleur had gone upstairs while Bellatrix had taken the dishes to be cleaned "come with me"

"But the dishes..." Bellatrix began protesting

"We have a house elf" Harry reminded her with a smile before guiding her out of the kitchen and into another room, he guided her towards the sofa that the two shared every night before Harry went to Libra, he sat her down and sat next to her "now just relax" he said, wrapping his left arm around her shoulder.

"Fine" Bellatrix rolled her eyes but did so, she pulled her feet up onto the sofa and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"So I've got to ask" Harry said "what went on when I was gone?"

"It was horrible" Bellatrix let out a deep sigh "we were all really worried for you...we pretty much didn't do anything until Andi fire called us and told us that they were showing your fight on the screens in Diagon alley then we rushed over, watched the whole thing then came back her to find you."

"Does it bother you?" Harry asked "Seeing me kill people?"

"I don't like it" Bellatrix confessed "not because of how you kill people or because you killed people, I hate the fact that you have to kill people. I really wish you didn't have to. If it was up to me then there would be no Libra and no Voldemort and you'd just be a nice and happy kid who doesn't have people trying to kill him."

"Yeah but then I wouldn't have you all with me" Harry replied with a thoughtful expression "it seems worth it to me."

"Thanks Harry" Bellatrix smiled for a second before her face took on a sad look "I remember...I remember the first time I had to kill...it was a muggleborn witch...they made me point my wand at her and...seconds later she was on the floor...lifeless."

"I remember my first" Harry confessed "I was doing a training exercise where I had to climb a mountain along with other kids, this one kid...bigger and older than me. He didn't like the fact that I was ahead of him, he pushed me off the mountain. Usually a Libra man would catch us with a spell but I had managed to stop myself by grabbing on to a ledge. I got angry, I was pissed that this kid tried to kill me even though I didn't do anything to him. I climbed back up and reached him, I slammed his head into the side of the mountain. He hit me, I hit back, we were fighting and then we both fell. We kept hitting each other when we fell, I managed to grab on to the mountain but he didn't and he slammed his head off of it and the instructor in charge didn't manage to catch him. I think he was too surprised by the fighting, I'm not really sure.

I saw what had happened and I vomited. I didn't how to feel, but Libra did, that night I got more food than the others. Eventually killing became normal. That was my life...until I found you."

"Sometimes I think of your mother and I wonder if she'd be happy with the job that I've done." Bellatrix

"If she's anything like how everyone describes her then trust me, she's happy" Harry said reassuringly.

"Harry, what happened at Libra?" Bellatrix asked "We were so happy that you're back that we forgot to ask."

"When I got there they took me to what was basically a courtroom" Harry answered "then I was taken in front of three alphas."

"Alphas?"

"They're like really high up" Harry explained "respected by everyone in Libra. I don't think there are many that can beat them. In fact I think Voldemort would struggle and probably lose against just one. Anyway they saw my memory of the world cup, talked for a bit when they received a letter. After that they asked me about my fight with Voldemort and saw the memory of it, the next thing I know is they've promoted me from delta to beta."