32

"Mr Potter" Dumbledore said as he sat behind his desk with the head of houses along side him, opposite the desk was a bored looking Harry Potter. Dumbledore looked at the boy, the signature twinkle missing from the headmaster's eyes. "We need to discuss your behaviour."

"Well technically we don't need to, I doubt we're going to die if we don't discuss it" Harry replied with a small shrug "besides, there are plenty of better things to talk about. Like who would win in a fight between a lion and a tiger when they're both drunk? Interesting topic, isn't it?"

"Mr Potter" Professor McGonagall, the stern transfiguration professor glared at the boy "we are in no mood for your games."

"Lucky I left my chess set in my room then" Harry gave her a sweet smile, which only angered the woman even more.

"Mr Potter your behaviour tonight was extremely unacceptable." Dumbledore said, no humor present in his voice. "You not only disrespected me, but also Professor McGonagall and Barty Crouch senior and..."

"Who?" Harry asked with a confused expression.

"The other person you insulted that night" Professor Slughorn said. "Yes that one" He added when Harry placed a finger above his lip to represent a mustache and raised his other hand palm first into the air while looking at Slughorn with a questioning expression.

"Oh" Harry said as he placed his hands down "about my behaviour, just want to say that I regret nothing."

"Nothing at all?!" McGonagall demanded.

"Not a thing. Well..." Harry took on a thoughtful expression "I did come with some better insults once I left, was rather pissed that I didn't use them"

"I think you used more than enough insults" Dumbledore glared at Harry.

"Debatable" Harry replied "you should hear some of the ones I had thought of after I left, like this one particular one where you and McGonagall can go find a room and shove..."

"That is enough!" Professor McGonagall shouted "I am sick and tired of all of this horrible behaviour!"

"Well expel me then!" Harry rolled his eyes "I have an army of assassins after me, I have better things to do than homework"

"Like what?" Dumbledore asked.

"Like training properly, like not worrying about teen drama when I could get a knife through my neck any second."

"Mr Potter, you are perfectly sa…"

"If you dare to say that I am 'perfectly safe' right after I get entered into a deadly tournament then I am going to slap you. Twice. The first will be with my palm and the next will be a backhand, both will be equally satisfying for me and painful for you." Harry warned "You can't protect me from getting entered into a tournament, what are you planning to do against Libra? Huh? You saw what I can do and I left Libra before I was even ten, what do you think you can do to protect me against an army of them?"

"Mr Potter, I am sorry you are in such a difficult position" Dumbledore said apologetically "but it'll be much easier if you work with us. Me and the order have kept Voldemort at bay and..."

"Voldemort" Harry scoffed "Voldemort is a single powerful wizard, he could undoubtedly handle a few omegas in magical combat but we are trained in magical and hand to hand combat. I doubt that Voldemort is combat trained, the second they get close enough they will switch to fists and they don't attack one by one. They'd overwhelm and capture him, if he escapes or kills them then they send more then more and even more until they get him. As for his death eaters, a single omega is capable of killing multiple death eaters. I have no doubt that they could easily defeat every witch and wizard at Hogwarts in a straight battle.