52

Harry was jolted awake by three stinging hexes hit him in the chest, he looked up and saw he was in another cell. This time he wasn't tied to a chair, in fact he was currently at against a wall, he felt something on his wrists. He looked down and saw two metal shackles around his wrists, he saw they were connected to the wall behind him by chains.

He once again noted that he didn't have a shirt or anything covering the upper half of his body but also noted that he still had the 'L' on his chest from that dick Derrick and he could still feel where he got stabbed in the leg. He looked up and saw two Libra men standing on the other side of the room.

"Unbreakable chains that stop you from doing magic, don't bother trying to escape." The one on the left said without any preamble.

"Good to know." Harry said as he slowly stood up, he walked forwards as far as he could but couldn't go father than half-way thanks to the chains. "So, you two are my torturers today?" Harry asked.

"Yes, after you killed the last one they figured it'd be better to have two." The one on the right replied before sending a stinging hex at Harry's face, hitting him right on the forehead and causing him to grimace in pain.

"You're really tough now, I'd love to see you when I'm out of these chains." Harry growled at him.

"I have no doubt you would." The left one said before hitting Harry with two stinging hexes to the body which caused him to back up a few steps. "But for now, you'll have to settle with spending time in chains." He said before hitting Harry with a bone breaker in his left hand, causing Harry to scream in pain as he backed up and moved closer to the wall.

The right one followed up with a bone breaker to the right hand and a cutting curse that grazed the side of Harry's left shoulder, the left one struck Harry with a stinging hex at each broken hand before sending a light blasting curse that had Harry crash against the wall and slump to the ground.

"Are you ready to agree to the terms set by Libra?" The one in the right asked.

"Go fuck yourselves." Harry growled. "Though you two probably do that already. So let me amend my statement, go kill yourselves. Because when I get out of here, have no doubt that I'm going to kill you both."

"We'll take that as a no." The one on the left said before the pair began firing more spells.

This continued for several minutes before they had grown bored and hit Harry with a stunner to knock him out, they shoved some healing potions down his throat and performed a few healing charms on him to fix all the damage they caused. After all they weren't allowed to cause him any permanent damage.

"Daddy, he still hasn't changed his mind." Chloe pouted.

"He is a tough one, and we are having to limit our methods of torture to things that won't cause permanent damage."

"Isn't there a quicker way?" Chloe asked impatiently.

"There is, Potter has broken a certain unspoken rule, he got attached to others."

"Are you saying what I think you're saying?" Chloe asked with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Yes, soon the boy will be yours and yours only."

"Fuck!" Harry cursed when he was woken up by a harsh splash of water to his face, he looked up to see the two Libra soldiers from before. Harry had quickly realised that they didn't know about his ability to heal himself with water, if they did then they'd have only given him the minimum amount to stay alive. But to be fair it sort of made sense as it wasn't really a well known technique taught at Libra.

"Ladies and gentlemen," The Libra man on the left said, they weren't looking at him which lead Harry to believe that they were probably talking into one of those invisible floating mirrors which told Harry that something big was going to happen if they were going to show everyone and that he probably wouldn't like it. "you may see Harry Potter behind us."