59

Harry rushed towards Air, his left hand flicked forward, sending a quick wind blade at him. Air lazily leaned his head to the side and avoided it, as soon as he was close enough Harry threw a right hook which Air easily ducked under, Harry followed up with a left jab which Air slapped away with his right hand before slapping Harry with the same hand, causing Harry to take a step back.

"Come on Potter." Air taunted. "I expected better."

Harry growled before he tried to attack Air with a roundhouse kick from his right leg, Air ducked under it but Harry didn't let his foot drop and instead pulled it back before trying to kick Air again, Air leaned back and caught his foot. Air pushed upwards and Harry flipped himself backwards to avoid falling on his back. As soon as Harry landed he ducked under a backhand and blocked an elbow before he shoved Air backwards. Harry tried to kick Air with his left foot, Air caught him once again but this time Harry quickly jumped in the air and kicked him in the head with his other foot, causing Air to stumble back.

"Was that better?" Harry asked as he got to his feet.

"It wasn't worse." Air responded before he charged at Harry.

Air jumped in the air and managed to throw two kicks before he landed, fortunately for Harry the kicks were all blocked. Air threw a punch, Harry quickly managed to lean his head to the side but also made sure to slap it away just in case, before Harry could respond with more he felt a sudden pain in his stomach and chest right before he was thrown backwards and landed on his back.

"Fuck." Harry hissed.

"What's the matter Potter? Too fast for you." Air asked, raising an eyebrow under his mask.

"Jut getting warmed up asshole." Harry said as he kipped up to his feet.

"You can't win you know." Air said.

"Try and stop me dickhead." Harry said before he fired two fireballs at Air.

"Is that about the werewolf?" Air asked, raising a wind shield that blocked them both. Air sent three wind blades at Harry, Harry jumped back and rolled to avoid them. Once he got back on his feet Harry blocked a wind blade with one of his own wind blades. "You think he is worth the pain and effort?"

"Just shut up!" Harry hissed before he ran forward, he and Air engaged in combat. The two exchanged punches and kicks at a speed that made it hard for viewers to keep up.

"H...how the hell does Harry have a kid?" Delphi whispered as she and the others watched on the screens, upon hearing that the mirrors were on the group had quickly rushed over to the ministry and were watching live along with everyone else who was in the area. Many people were already whispering and discussing how the boy-who-lived, super assassin, had a child. Not just a regular child, but a werewolf.

"Not a clue." Sirius admitted, running a hand through his hair.

"If he knew he would have told us." Bellatrix said.

"He didn't know." Fleur said in a soft voice. "His face, his eye, they don't lie to me. He didn't know." She said, her eyes along with everyone else's fixed on the screen. "I hope he doesn't get hurt."

"I know, that's the guy who took his foot last time, isn't he?" Delphi asked.

"Yes but that isn't the only type of pain that Harry could suffer today." Bellatrix replied.

One wind blast sent Harry flying through the air, high above the trees. Harry recovered as jets of flames shot out from his feet, Harry flew down spinning as he did so, sending a barrage of wind blades at Air. Air blocked them with a wind shield, while he was distracted Harry sent one wind blade to a tree branch. Harry followed up by shooting a couple of fireballs at Air while sending a small gust of wind to help direct the branch.