51

"Greeting's Potter." Air Alpha said.

"Wagwan." Harry replied as he stood while wearing his mask and the clothes he wore the last time he was here.

"Wagwan?" Earth repeated.

"I felt like mixing it up." Harry shrugged. He looked around and found himself in the same room as the last few times he had met up with the three Alpha's, except this time there was one major difference. He could see nobody else in the room besides himself and the three alpha members. He was tempted to send a burst of air into the room to build an image of everything in his mind and catch any shapes he might have missed but he felt like that would be a bad idea when in the presence of the three alphas, especially the one who specialises in air techniques.

"Well, at least you're not boring." Water said in an ironically dry tone.

"Why am I here anyway?" Harry asked. One day he had simply returned home to find a Libra letter waiting for him, telling him to come for another meeting. He wasn't sure what the meeting was about as he had agreed to complete the task and had already taken out a huge amount of death eaters. He knew that they weren't going to complain about that, after all he was going after an entire army on his own.

"We want to discuss your mission." Air said. "Mission report now."

"You know that a 'please' would be appreciated?" Harry replied. "As for my mission report, I've got basically every death eater either in a graveyard or in Azkaban and the few that aren't will be in one of them in soon enough."

"What of Dumbledore?" Water asked. "You had something to do with him, didn't you?"

"I gave the old man plenty of warnings to stay out of my way, he didn't listen." Harry replied. "I was fine with ignoring him until he tried to get in the way of my mission."

"You could've killed him." Earth replied.

"Yeah but that wouldn't have been as fun." Harry responded. "He kept trying to turn me into his little hero, he kept calling me evil and now he's the one rotting in jail and being hated by nearly every person in the country."

"Very well," Air nodded after exchanging a glance with the other two Alpha's. "after some extensive discussions, it has been decided that you no longer have to complete your mission."

"Are you sure? I want to go for the record for killing death eaters and I am very close." Harry said, using humour to disguise the thought he was having. Why on Earth would they want him to stop? Libra wasn't known for simply stopping before the enemies were all dealt with, there must have been some reason for it. The first reason he could think of was Voldemort making a deal with Libra which was unlikely as Voldemort wouldn't beg and Libra wouldn't accept as he was the one who original killed their men. The second and more likely reason was that killing death eaters was just a test, but that lead to more questions like why would they test him like that?

"You already hold the record." Earth pointed out.

"Yeah but nobody can beat it if there are no more death eaters to kill." Harry argued.

"The boy has a point." Water admitted.

"The boy does, now about the boy's question, the boy wanted to know if he still has to stop killing death eaters because the boy is still more than willing to kill them." Harry replied. "Also the boy will stop referring to himself as the boy from now." Harry added.

"Quite sure, you do not need to hunt eaters anymore though we would not object if you still chose to do so." Water responded. "But first, we need to discuss your relationship with Libra."

"What is there to discuss?" Harry asked. "I want nothing to do with you all, we are also even since the mission is over. Now you lot kindly do whatever the fuck you want, just don't interfere in my life and we're golden."