46

"May I please have everyone's attention?" Dumbledore spoke, and everyone became silent. The order of the Phoenix currently found themselves in an old house that Dumbledore owned, As of the moment they were in a large room with a large table in the centre, they were all sat around the table or standing near it with Dumbledore at one end though the opposite end was left alone. "Now, today's meeting is very important. There will be a special guest attending today."

"Who sir?" One member asked.

"Harry Potter." Dumbledore answered, the room lit up with noise as all the order members began talking and screaming at once. "Enough!" Dumbledore said loudly, which had the desired effect of making them calm down and be silent.

"But headmaster," Molly Weasley spoke. "the boy...the boy is dangerous!" she protested.

"I am well aware of how dangerous he is." Dumbledore sighed. "You are also aware of his new mission..."

"You mean the one where he said he was going to hunt down each and every death eater?" Moody commented as he leaned against a wall, having chosen not to sit.

"Yes, that very one," Dumbledore said with a tired nod. "he will begin hunting two days from now. I understand how this could be beneficial but it is nothing that I can support. I have spent the last few days trying to arrange a meeting between myself and Mr Potter, I've just barely managed to get him to agree to attend this meeting, and when I say 'barely' it means with a lot of effort. I am hoping that if this meeting goes well then we may be able to convince Mr Potter to join or at least work with the order. Say what you want about the boy but there is no denying that he would be a valuable asset in this war.

I have gave my word that both him and those accompanying him will not be harmed by anyone here, so there will be no drawing wands. He should be arriving soon. "

As if on cue, a door knock was heard.

"I'll go get it." Moody said as he limped out of the room to go answer the door, drawing his wand as he did so. A few seconds later Harry Potter entered the room, followed by Bellatrix and Sirius.

"Wotcher Harry!" Tonks said as she got up to go greet then.

"Hi Nym" Harry smiled as the two briefly hugged.

"Hi guys." Tonks said as she hugged Sirius and Bellatrix.

"Hiya Tonksie" Sirius grinned. "How's your mother?"

"Oh, she's doing good, she..."

"Tonks" Moody growled as he re-entered the room. "you can say hello later."

"Oh right, sorry" She said with a sheepish smile. She went back to her seat.

Harry, when he had entered the room had immediately began analysing it and was still doing so. It was safe to assume that each witch and wizard had at least some degree of skill, he knew that if a fight burst out then Tonks was more likely to go on his side than the order, she was Andromeda's daughter after all. The room was pretty empty apart from the table and chairs, the biggest threats were currently Alastor Moody and Dumbledore.

Moody practised constant vigilance so much that it had become his catch phrase, so that meant he was the only one likely to draw faster than Dumbledore should a fight break out but that didn't mean he was the fastest, seeing as he wasn't as young as he used to be, with him the trick would probably be movement as the man was slowed down by his peg leg. As for Dumbledore, he was undoubtedly the best of the order, that's why they followed him.

In the past Harry had managed to take him by surprise like when he burnt his wand when he didn't expect it and the time he tricked him by going after his phoenix instead of him. He doubted he could get away with the same this time as Dumbledore not only had back up, but was probably more prepared. If a fight broke out then Harry's safest bet was likely fiendfyre, it was big and fast and would get rid of multiple opponents. Perhaps Dumbledore could stop it, possibly a few other order members, but it would at least take out a good few and he could control his fire to the point where it doesn't burn anything he doesn't want to be burnt.