36

"Hi guys" Harry said as he sat at the Ravenclaw table, Delphi and his friends were all there, Fleur wasn't as she had to go to lessons with the other students from her school.

"You look happy, is that a smile?" Delphi grinned at the small smile on Harry's face.

"Yes, yes it is, ruin it at your own risk" Harry gave her a sweet smile, though his voice had a small threat hanging in it.

"So I suppose you and Fleur are good now" Fay asked while Delphi gulped.

"We're brilliant" Harry nodded.

"By the way, where were you?" Tracy asked.

"Yeah, you were missing all of yesterday and the night before." Daphne added.

"Well, I was with Fleur" Harry admitted "I was also in her...on her...under her...I was also..."

"We get it" Fay cut him off "so you two had spent all that time having sex?"

"No, we took breaks...I'm not an animal"

"So you basically spent a night and an entire day with your veela girlfriend?" Tracy asked.

"Yep" Harry nodded.

"You lucky duck"

"Mr Potter" A stern voice spoke and the teens turned to see Professor McGonagall standing in front of them "where have you been the past day and night? You could not be found by anyone."

"Now Professor I'm flattered but I have a girlfriend...plus I don't think your tits are as nice as hers. I imagine they're quite old and saggy now"

"Mr Potter!" Professor McGonagall exclaimed, all the nearby students weren't sure if they should laugh or stare in horror.

"Oh I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that opinions were a punishable offence...because it is merely my opinion that your tits are probably old and saggy."

"That will be fifty points..."

"Fifty! Ah brilliant! Thanks Professor, I don't know what I did that was worth giving me fifty but thanks anyway." Harry gave his friends a wink just as he stood up "now if you'll excuse me I have to go, I have better things to do and better people to listen to than you. Bye-bye." Harry quickly rushed out of the hall before the Professor could respond.

"Wow, he must be really happy" Daphne noted as she continued eating.

"What are the chances of us finding some male veelas?" Tracy wondered out loud "If one can make Harry of all people happy then I wonder what they'd do for us"

On the day of the second task Harry's eyes snapped open as he woke up and immediately felt wrong. Something was wrong, it wasn't wrong yesterday, he had just said goodbye to Fleur who went off to visit her family that had arrived that night, he was supposed to meet them today. He had then got back to his room and said good night to Shadow who went off hunting before he...

"Shadow!" Harry jumped out of his bed and began frantically searching the room for his familiar. Whatever had happened to Shadow had happened recently, Harry could always sense when Shadow was in danger and vice versa, at worst there was an hour delay but never more than an hour. Harry quickly got dressed and began running all around the Ravenclaw dormitory, something was blocking their connection so he couldn't find him and that only happened when either of them were asleep or purposefully blocking the connection.

"SHADOW!" Harry shouted, his familiar always came when called but he wasn't coming now.

Harry rushed out of the common room and ran straight to the owlery, sometimes Shadow went there to eat, he got in and tried to find Shadow but quickly saw he wasn't there.