67

The next day at night time Harry felt himself get forcibly woken up, remembering that earlier in the day two guards came in and stunned him. Now, after opening his eyes Harry found himself in somewhere that was definitely not the dungeon that he was previously in. Harry was kneeling down (wrapped up in chains as well, obviously) in sand, on his right he could see the ocean, he was on a beach. It didn't take him long to deduce that he was likely on one of the many islands owned by Libra.

Harry looked around and saw that he was surrounded by Libra members, he could see a ritual circle in front of him, he recognised it immediately, it was the same one that from the ritual that his Uncle Vernon had interrupted. Harry never really knew for sure what had happened to the Dursley's after he had passed out, they had most likely been killed, none of them were any good for magic or combat, plus if you add in how pissed off they were about the ritual then it was very, very unlikely for them to still be alive.

Harry recognised Water and Air alpha, both of whom were standing next to Alex, but then Harry noticed one other person he was not expecting to be here.

"Voldemort," Harry snorted upon seeing the pale skinned dark lord. "you bitch of a son of a bitch."

"Potter," Voldemort sneered down at him. "you're looking as pathetic as ever."

"This coming from the guy who was running and hiding from someone who isn't even half your age. How is your army doing by the way?" Harry grinned.

"Enough," Alex said before either of them could say anymore. "we have more pressing matters than this little pissing contest you have going between yourselves."

"I am winning though, right?" Harry asked. "Also why is the pale, no-nose dumbass even here?"

"Libra have recognised my power," Voldemort smiled at Harry. "they knew that with me as an ally they would be able to rule the world." Voldemort said, yes he had allied with Libra, but as far as he was concerned this was temporary, he would gain as much power as he could and then Libra would be destroyed or if they were smart then they would follow him.

Alex didn't respond, he instead clicked his fingers, a few seconds later another group of Libra soldiers came in, Harry's eyes widened when he saw James being dragged by the Libra men. He was chained up, just like Harry.

"Dad!" James cried out when he saw Harry.

"Quiet." One of the Libra men who was holding him hissed.

"James," Harry gave him a comforting smile. "be a good boy, stay quiet and just wait for me."

"A child, Potter?" Voldemort scoffed with amusement. "So much power, so much potential, and you would rather pretend to be a father?"

"You do realise that whenever you talk the only thing I can think about is the fact that you don't have a dick anymore?" Harry asked, raising an eyebrow at him. "Though judging by how much you overcompensate with your magic and ego, I would assume that it wasn't ever a great loss."

"Enough," Alex repeated before he turned to Air and Water. "is everything ready?" He asked them.

"Yes, I have double checked everything." Water said just before Air held up several mirrors, Harry recognised them as the same mirrors that acted like cameras, giving the world a live feed of what was happening.

"Great," Alex smiled. "finally, my dream will come true."

"What dream?" Harry asked.

"You'll find out soon enough." Alex said in a distracted voice as he activated the mirrors, they shot into the air before moving around and stopping in front Alex, "The whole world is listening." Alex grinned to the others before he began speaking towards the mirrors. "Greetings, wizarding world, for those who do not know who I am, allow me to introduce myself. I am none other than Alexander Flamel, yes, the son of Nicolas Flamel. I am the leader of Libra, today is finally the day when Libra steps out of the shadows. Do not fear, for this is a joyous day." Alex smiled brightly. "Allow me to show you the power that Libra possess, not only have we captured the great Harry Potter," The mirrors moved to show Harry. "but look who else we captured." The mirrors then moved to Voldemort.