62

"Hello," Fleur said as she entered Harry's room to find James sitting on Harry's bed. "how are you?"

"I...I'm fine." James nodded to her. "W...where is my dad?" He asked, starting to get used to the idea of asking questions without getting punished.

"Your daddy is...gone to work." Fleur said after a short moment of thinking how to word it properly. "He will be back as soon as he can." Fleur said as she sat down next to him. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "Is there anything I can get you to eat?"

"I'm fine." James said quietly as he looked down on the floor.

"Okay but you can tell me if you do get hungry," Fleur replied. "I...I was wondering if you liked your dad?" Fleur asked, James's head snapped up so he as looking at her.

"W...what?"

"Do you like your dad?" Fleur asked, "I know you have only spent a little time with him but do you like him?" James looked thoughtful for several moments before he finally nodded.

"Y...yeah," James said. "he is nice to me but everyone at Libra said that dad was a traitor." James said, it took considerable effort from Fleur to stop herself from frowning the way she did whenever someone even dared to imply an insult against her mate.

"Your father was not a traitor, Libra might think he is but he is not. After all they did not ask your father if he wanted to be a member of Libra, they tried to make him. That was not right of them."

"They said that if dad was not a traitor then he would be Libra's best." James replied.

"He probably would be, but which do you think is more important, your dad being happy or Libra being happy?" Fleur asked.

"Uh...Libra?" James guessed but the look on Fleur's face made him reconsider. "Um...dad? I...I..."

"You do not know?" Fleur asked softly.

"I'm sorry." James murmured.

"It is fine, can I tell you something important? If your father had to chose between Libra or you then Libra would lose." Fleur said, James looked at her with pure disbelief. "It is true." She added upon seeing his look. "Your father has already chosen you over Libra."

"But...but why?" James asked, his eyes were teary but his voice and face easily fit into the confused category. "He...he doesn't even know me..."

"Because you are his son and he cares for you." Fleur said as she slowly and gently wrapped an arm around his shoulders, being careful to not alarm him, she pulled him into a one armed hug. "He cares for everyone in this house, he would fight Libra for everyone in this house."

"But how can he beat Libra?" James asked, sounding very confused, after all Libra was an army right.

"Personally I think it would be harder for Libra to beat him." Fleur replied with a smirk. "Now let's go down to the kitchen to get you something to eat." She said as she stood up and held out a hand.

"But...but I said I wasn't hungry." James protested.

"I know what you said but I think you look hungry," Fleur said as she gestured to her hand. "just try and eat a little, that's all I am asking." James hesitantly extended his hand and placed it in hers before standing up. Fleur smiled at him and the two walked out of Harry's room and down to the kitchen.

Harry arrived back at Number 12 Grimmauld place and landed in his room thanks to Shadow, his left hand was on the left side of his mid section, trying to alleviate some of the pain. He aimed his wand at the area where the pain originated, he lifted his shirt to reveal a stab wound, he was simply thankful that the knife hadn't got it in too deep. Water shot out of his wand and Harry grimaced in pain as he felt the water sting his open wound, however he endured it long enough for the wound to heal completely.