23

Fleur stretched as she woke up, feeling much more sleepy than usual. Memories of last night flooded into her head, she couldn't help but smile. She had slept in her room with 'Arry, he came to her room and they slept together, so romantic. She remembered sleeping with him, his arm had come round her waist midway through the night and it took all of her restraint to not turn around and snog him senseless. She gently woke up, and to her disappointment Arry had left.

She looked up and found a note on the dresser next to her bed, she reached over and picked it up 'Hi Fleur' the note read 'I woke up, I had to leave because regrettably I have school. I'll be back this evening, see you then. From Harry'

For the rest of the day Fleur walked around with a massive smile, one that really confused a lot of people as nothing seemed to get rid of it.

"Ah Neville" Dumbledore smiled as Neville came in to his office "welcome, please take a seat" Neville nodded and did so "now I am told that you wanted to talk to me about something"

"Uh...yes sir, it's about Harry" Neville admitted

"Harry Potter?" Dumbledore asked, his interest caught

"Yes sir" Neville nodded "it's just that I have a few worries that I wanted to talk to you about"

"Okay, take your time" Dumbledore said, as he waited for Neville to continue

"Well first of all, I don't think it's a good idea for Harry to be with someone like Lestrange"

"Ah Neville" Dumbledore sighed "I understand your concerns, really I do, I would much prefer Harry to be placed in a home like your own but there is nothing I can do. As far as the law is concerned, Bellatrix is an innocent woman and the court decided that she would be Harry's guardian. Unless she does something big, that can't be changed"

"But sir she is evil!"

"I apologise my boy, but I cannot punish people just because I or someone else believes they are evil. If she is caught torturing muggles or using dark magic then I could, but as far as everyone else is concerned she is a law abiding citizen. Besides, I do not think it's a good idea to try and remove her guardianship"

"Why not?"

"Because Harry Potter had basically insulted the whole Wizengamot just to have her as his guardian, I do not fancy seeing what he intends to do to keep her as his guardian.

"Fine" Neville nodded though it was clear that he didn't like it "but also...have you heard about Harry's boggart?"

"Ah yes" Dumbledore nodded "I have and I am rather disturbed by what I've heard"

"Sir...you don't think that Harry was t...tortured, do you?"

"I cannot say for sure" Dumbledore replied "perhaps he was, perhaps he wasn't. That is the way of magic, anything can happen"

"Damn it" Michael Corner sighed as he plumped down into his seat in the Ravenclaw common room

"What's wrong with him?" Delphi asked, she was currently doing her homework with Harry only to hear Michael plop down in his seat

"He got shot down by a Hufflepuff girl" Terry Boot supressed a laugh

"Ha ha" Michael gave a fake laugh "I'd like to see you try any better"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"I'd like to see one of you lot get a girlfriend"

"I could get one" Terry replied

"Yeah right, nobody here has a girlfriend."

"How do you know?" Anthony Goldstein frowned

"Okay fine, all Ravenclaw third year boys with girlfriends, raise their hands" Michael looked at them, Terry boot just grumbled while Anthony glared at him, he was about to gloat when he noticed Potter had his hand raised "what's up with you?"