57

"Oh, mon Dieu!" A sweaty Fleur breathed out as she stopped straddling Harry and lay down next to him after a rather passionate round of love making. Her lose hair was messier than usual with a few strands sticking to her face. "C'était si brilliant Arry. Tu continues à t'améliorer à chaque fois. Wow, nous devrions faire plus."

"Do you realise that you're speaking French?" Harry grinned as she leaned her head on his chest with her hand trailing up and down his abs while her leg crossed over his.

"Oh...so I was." She said shaking her head slightly. "Is that a problem?" She asked in a challenging voice.

"No, you sound beautiful in either language." Harry commented as he kissed her on the forehead. "Are you upset with me?"

"What makes you think that?" Fleur asked.

"Because we have sex when you're feeling sad, happy, angry, something else and even when you're feeling nothing at all but I can tell when you're feeling upset."

"It is not that I am feeling upset," Fleur sighed. "I am simply worried. I have full faith that you will come back to me alive but I really hope that you come back whole." She said as her foot tapped against his silver foot. "Or at least as whole as possible."

"Between us both I don't really fancy losing more body parts." Harry said as he rubbed her back in a soothing manner.

"I know, but you cannot blame me for worrying about you."

"I worry about you as well," Harry confessed. "not just you but also Shadow, Delphi, Sirius and Bellatrix. I worry constantly, I worry that one day I will find you all dead at the feet of a random Libra soldier."

"That is natural Arry."

"True, does not mean I have to like it. In Libra emotions were considered a weakness, anger was acceptable if it was controlled and guided, I suppose happiness as well as long as you gained it from doing tasks for Libra but those that experienced emotions were considered the weaker members. The best were those that could control their emotions, I spent so much time thinking emotions were a weakness."

"And now?" Fleur asked, looking up at him.

"Now?" Harry sighed. "Yes I still do believe that emotions can be considered a weakness but I also now think that they can be a strength as well. My feelings for you, Shadow, the rest, for my family is what drives me to do what I am doing and it is why I will survive it. I have the power, skills and the motivation. Also if it makes you feel better then I promise I will do my best to not lose anymore body parts, though fair warning I may lose a finger or two but I'll try to limit it to less than three fingers."

"That is not funny." Fleur replied. "But thank you," She added as she leaned up and kissed him on the cheek. "now I think we have had enough rest." She said as her hand slid down his abs until it reached its intended destination.

"Damn." Harry's head leaned back as he smiled.

"Are you ready for the next round?" She whispered hotly into his ear as she began stroking.

"Fleur...I would be careful if I were you." Harry whispered back.

"Oh, and why is that?" She asked in an innocent voice as she gradually sped up.

"Because you are about to wake up the dragon."

"I can feel something waking up." Fleur smirked as she began moving even faster. "I am not sure if it is a dragon though, why don't you prove it Arry?" She paused and playfully bit down on his ear. "Show me the dragon Arry."

"You want the dragon huh?" Harry grinned before he grabbed her by the back of her head and pulled her into a searing kiss before he got to his knees. "You should be careful what you wish for." He said as she laid on her stomach. "You ready?" He asked after slapping her on the rear, causing her to gasp. "Are you?"