56

"Thanks for the breakfast Kreatcher." Delphi said to Kreatcher as she and the rest of the family plus Fleur sat down.

"You are welcome mistress." Kreatcher bowed. "Kreatcher lives to serve..."

"Yes, yes, we now. 'Kreatcher lives to serve his masters and mistresses'," Sirius said, rolling his eyes. "you don't need to say it every single time."

"Don't be rude Sirius," Bellatrix admonished. "Thank you Kreatcher." She added to the house elf.

Harry would have said something but he was a bit busy trying to finish off his breakfast and look normal while acting like his veela girlfriend was not rubbing her feet on his crotch as she sat opposite him while smiling innocently and eating her food. Though that was becoming increasingly difficult and he was barely resisting the urge to growl and take her on the table.

Fleur, sensing what she had caused, decided to help him out. She stood up and thanked Kreatcher for the breakfast before walking away, she walked out of the room and towards Harry's room. About thirty seconds later Harry came in and she tried to be a bit discreet when she looked at the bulge in his pants.

"Is something wrong?" She asked innocently.

"Woman you made it so you fix it." Harry said as he locked and silenced the room before gesturing to the bulge in his pants.

"If I must." She said with a dramatic sigh as she slowly walked towards him while swaying her hips, she placed her hands on his chest and pushed him against the door.

Her hands slowly slid up until she grabbed him by the back of his neck, she pulled him into a searing kiss. His tongue pressed against her lips, seeking permission which she gladly granted by opening her mouth. The two engaged in a high intensity snogging session in which Fleur had no problem grinding her hips against Harry's which caused him to groan in pleasure.

A short while later she pulled back with a gasp, she kissed his neck and began sucking on it for several moments before she gave it a long lick, she grinned at him and kissed him on the lips then gave him a seductive smile before she slowly slid down to her knees, her hands sliding down his body as she did so. Once she was on her knees her hands grabbed the waistline of his pyjama bottoms and pulled it down.

"I think..." She said in a sultry and erotic manner as she grinned up at him. "...it is time for me to finish my breakfast." She smirked before licking her lips.

"Oh fuck!" Harry blurted out a moment later.

"I am really sorry about this," Harry said to Bellatrix as the two sat together. "but you're going to need to contact this boyfriend of yours and tell him you can't see him for a while."

"It's...it's alright Harry."

"No...no it's not, I am incredibly sorry about this but between Voldemort and Libra it's better for you to not go out of the house for a while. As for this muggle you're seeing, I think it would be safer for both of you if you both stayed away from each other. He could die or be used as a hostage against us and I..."

"Harry," Bellatrix cut him off and placed her hands on his shoulders. "I understand, really I do. You're doing this for our safety and that is fine."

"You are taking this surprisingly well." Harry noted.

"Yeah...well..." Bellatrix removed her hands and sighed. "...he was nice at first...but he's been getting a bit boring if I'm being honest. Just my luck, first boyfriend was a werewolf while the next was too boring."

"Hmm, maybe I could go and find a vampire for you." Harry joked. "It'd be nice for you to experiment."

"Ha, very funny." She said with a fake laugh as she lightly cuffed him on the back of the head.