27

"Why the hell are you following me?!" Harry hissed as he walked through the forest with Ginny Weasley following behind

"Firstly because I'm alone in this bloody forest if you leave, secondly because you saved me and I can see that my chances of surviving are increased by sticking with you" Ginny answered as she looked around, hoping to see her friends and family but still being on the look out for any more people who were waiting to ambush her. She looked back and nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw Harry was no longer there. "Harry!" She whispered as she looked around "Harry!"

"Hey" A rough voice called, Ginny turned and her eyes widened in horror and her face grew paler as she saw two people in skull masks walking towards her. The lack of robes told her that these were those 'Libra assassins' that Harry had told her about, the two walked forwards with their right hand aimed towards her and flames blazing out of both of their hands.

"Wait please!" Ginny put her hands up, she knew she'd be blasted before she could even reach for her wand.

The two figures stopped, and both seemed like they were about to fire. One of the figures suddenly started choking just as a cut appeared on his throat, blood poured out and the assassin fell to the ground. The other assassin had turned to the direction of the cutting curse almost immediately after the blood began spilling out, but his hand was caught and redirected away just before a knife stabbed him in the side. He was pushed against a tree just before the knife was taken out and reentered his body two more times.

The knife was then pulled out again but this time it went under his chin and through his mouth and pierced through his upper mouth. The assassin slowly fell to the floor, Harry watched as the life drained from the eyes that were visible despite the mask. Once it was gone, Harry removed the knife. He didn't glance at Ginny, he didn't stare at the assassin, He just walked off while Ginny held back some vomit, she coughed and followed after him.

"You...you don't seem too bothered by killing" Ginny said quietly, she was rather worried about his reaction though she couldn't help but ask. Harry didn't answer, he just quickened his pace and she did so as well just so he didn't leave her behind. As soon as she caught him she had her eyes on him just in time to see him raise his wand.

A piercing curse went through a Libra assassin, the assassin stumbled back after receiving a hole in his chest, but Harry shot another curse before he could do anything and he went down. After hitting the floor Harry fired a third one just to be sure.

"You know what" Harry said without looking at her as he walked over the body "you might be right"

"Ginny" A voice had called, she and Harry had turned to face whoever had called though Harry's wand had lit up and was aimed at the owner of the voice with a spell ready to fire.

"Ron!" Ginny said as she pushed Harry's hand down

"Ginny!" Ron rushed up and hugged her followed by Neville and Hermione "We were so...what the hell?!" It appeared that the trio had just now noticed Harry and pulled their wands out

"Wait!" Ginny hissed and they stopped "That's Harry!"

"Harry?" Neville blinked

"Harry Potter!" Ginny elaborated and the three turned to Harry in shock

"Why is he dressed like one of those death eaters?!" Hermione demanded

"Have any of you seen my girlfriend?" Harry cut them off, not possessing the patience to listen to them

"No but why are you..." Neville didn't get to finish his question as Harry had turned and started walking away the second the word 'no' had come out of Neville's mouth.