42

The students and teachers of Hogwarts were all currently at the quidditch stadium, watching a rather exciting game of quidditch between Slytherin and Hufflepuff, Slytherin was currently winning by twenty points. The match was much more enjoyable than previous matches as they used the mirrors left over from the tournament to close up on the important bits. It also made things easier for Hufflepuff as it was harder for Slytherin to cheat. Plus they allowed more people to

"It'll be fine" Fay was whispering to Delphi as the two sat with Tracy and Daphne in the crowd.

"Yeah, Harry will be fine" Tracy added. "I mean he took on Voldemort, surely Umbridge wouldn't be much of a problem"

"What? I'm not worried about Harry getting hurt or sent to jail or anything" Delphi said "I'm worried about Umbridge"

"Okay but...why?" Daphne asked with a confused expression.

"Well I..." Delphi was suddenly brought up short "...actually you know what I'm not worried, I hope he kills the bitch"

"Really?" Fay asked "I mean you don't always approve of killing and..."

"I don't" Delphi interrupted "but the bitch played the 'mum card'. All limits are off when you play the mum card, my mother's been through enough shit without having some old, pink toad make things worse for her.2

"Excuse me." A voice called, everyone stopped talking and the quidditch teams stopped playing, they all turned and looked at the mirror screens that now showed a close up image of Harry Potter's face. "Hello, hello, helllooo! Is this working? Hmm, good. What's up bitches? I am Harry Potter, you may know me from my works such as defeating Voldemort and telling Dumbledore to fuck off. Now I am sorry to interrupt whatever nonsense you guys were currently taking part of, I imagine that what I am about to say is more important, unless your wife is giving birth...in which case what the fuck are you still doing here? Go man, go!"

"What is he doing?" Daphne whispered.

"Not a clue" Delphi admitted.

"You see, you all may be wondering what's happened" Harry continued via the mirrors "it's occurred to me that the vast majority of you are idiots, I've tried to be patient but it seems that you all need a wake up call. Which is why you will all be witnessing the execution of one Dolores Umbridge." Many people began gasping and whispering furiously.

"Well...this'll be interesting" Daphne said dryly.

In Diagon Alley everyone was frozen in their places, not because of a spell, simply because they did not know how to react to what they were witnessing. In the centre of Diagon Alley, in the middle of a pile of wood, was Dolores Umbridge who was currently tied to the top of a pole. Her face was bruised, her hair was singed and her mouth was muffled by what appeared to be some socks that were shoved in her mouth. That wasn't the most interesting or horrifying part, the eye catcher was the fact that her right hand was no longer connected to her arm.

As of the moment it was connected to her chest by an arrow that pierced through both. She was alive, that much was obvious by the fact that her face was covered with tears and she was still blinking and squirming.

Harry was currently walking in circles around the unlit pyre, he released the mirror from his hand and allowed it to circle around him, not that he could see it but he made sure it did so. He walked around, glancing at the nervous crowd as he did so. He stopped suddenly, his back facing to Umbridge, as he looked towards the crowd. On his right was a pensive, Shadow was circling above him.

"Hello" he said "you may all be wondering what's going on, I'll get to that, but there's something I'd like to point out. I was a member of the world's best assassins, just because I wear a uniform does not mean that I am less dangerous. Dolores over there forgot that." Harry gestured to Dolores "I want to make a point clear, when I wear this uniform..." Harry tugged on his tie "...this is a dragon forced to wear robes, not a dragon who's been tamed. Now, where was I? Ah yes, you see Dolores over there is the undersecretary to the minister of magic. Therefore the little pink bitch thinks she's invincible, thinks she's unharmable, thinks nobody will do anything to her.