45

A knock was heard on her door, Fleur Delacour got up from her bed and walked towards the door she opened the door and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Arry!" She squealed as she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him into a passionate kiss.

Harry returned the kiss as he pushed the two of them inside the door, he shut the door with one hand and quickly waved the necessary locking and silencing charms as he kissed her. Fleur pushed him against the door as their tongues fought for domination. Her right leg slid up his left leg, Harry grabbed it with his left hand and held it up as he used his other hand to grab her rear.

"God I've missed you" She said once their lips left each other, though Fleur was instantly on the offensive and began kissing him on the neck. "What...are...you doing here?" She managed to get out in-between kissing.

"Well I just fought Voldemort..." Harry confessed as he bit back a groan when Fleur began kissing lower on his neck. "and his death eaters."

"Wait what?" She stopped and looked up at him.

"I wasn't hurt." Harry assured her. "Seriously, they didn't even manage to get a hit on me."

"Why were you fighting?"

"You know how I offered to leave them alone? They didn't take it, they kidnapped Sirius and Bellatrix."

"They what?" Fleur gasped "Are they..."

"They're fine, I rescued them." Harry said "But I also have a meeting with Libra tomorrow."

"You do?"

"Yes, which is why I wanted to see you." Harry smiled at her. "You're my good luck charm Fleur"

"Arry" She smiled at him.

"Hey" He smiled back and squeezed her rear "I could use some luck right now."

"Fine." She smirked before giving him a very serious look "But I expect you to not only survive but to also come see me as soon as you can after the meeting's done.2

"I promise." Harry smirked. "After all, I have to live just to wake up and see my lovely Veela goddess."

"Flattery will get you everywhere" Fleur laughed as she pulled Harry towards the bed. "Harry" She said as they both sat on the bed "I was thinking I could perhaps move to England and..."

"No" Harry shook his head "not yet at least. As of the moment I have to deal with Libra and Voldemort, Libra will go after me directly if they feel a need to but Voldemort and his death eaters will have no problem getting to me through overs, as evidenced by their kidnapping of Bellatrix and Sirius. You're safer here. I know you don't like it but I need you to stay here."

"Fine" She sighed as she began trailing kisses along his jaw. "I'll accept it if you hurry up and male love to me."

"Deal" Harry grinned.

Harry dodged a punch, barely, he found his back up against an actual wall. He waited for her to get closer, Chloe tried to punch him in the face but he managed to dodge at the last moment. Her fist connected with the wall behind her, she hissed in pain but didn't get too long to deal with her pain because Harry tackled her to the ground. He reared his fist back and was ready to punch when a voice interrupted.

"Break." The voice ordered. Harry quickly jumped off of Chloe and created some distance between the two. Chloe quickly got to her feet, both had their faces looking towards the ground. "You're improving, both of you. Girl, increase your speed and remember to keep a clear head. If you cannot break the wall then do not hit the wall."

"He tricked me" Chloe said in a low voice that could barely be heard.

"Of course he did!" The voice said with exasperation. "It was a cleaver tactic, if you stayed calmer in a fight then you'd be able to think better. Boy, where did you go wrong?"