Ruins

The slim creature entered the old ruins of the palace looming over the burnt forest blow. It huffed and walked through the empty hallways of the wrecked castle, the only rooms that survived were the treasure rooms and some of the towers on the west side of the palace. There, it would lead to the old green house and crops the farmers would use to regrow important plants but it's been decades since anyone has used the place. The palace was made by hand centuries ago by old monks who worshiped the oni and summoned demons to learn more about the species but over time they died of old age and eventually the castle crumbled from how old it was.the purple covered being walked through the door way and into an empty guest room, it was for clients that were looking forward to making business to the monks but for this one time it was for the bat boys. The figure carefully set them down on the largest sofa that was on the very right of the large room setting them in sitting positions and walked over to the small nightstand and kneeled down to fetch the emergency kit. True this place was old, but it had renewable resources,it pulled out long and thick bandages carefully making sure to do them correctly and left the room. The slick slender figure sauntered towards the old throne room, it was filled with ashes and ancient statues of the former oni rulers also known as the former omegas, it walked directly to the throne and sat there remembering the old times of the monks, they were weird and overly obsessive with bringing back the oni but it just seemed like destiny wasn't in their favor, The figure slumped into the old throne resting his head on his hand and crossed his legs in a conjunctive manner staring at the crumbled and cracked doors.
Timeskip~
The white haired teen groaned and sat up holding his head as it throbbed and pounded like an army going into war. He turned and looked around him unaware of his surroundings, it wasn't the healing room back in the underworld, no, it was damp, large, dark, and surprisingly comfortable,he then noticed the small
Med kit sitting on the nightstand next to him what happened? He asked himself, usually he would have found himself in his room with terrible healing skills for his wounds but this time was different, he looked down at the bandages around his arms and hands that were pretty decent and bandaged correctly other than the ones back in the underworld.he then turned and noticed a small banner hanging from the wall with a large, black demon creature on it with it's rich purple eyes, it didn't seem like any demon Zatz learned about, it had a dark facade and a crippling and revengeful look in it's eyes.
No imp
No succubus
No Satan
But it seemed like a combination of imp and darkness in one creature. The imps were naturally born in the underworld and were the lowest of the low because of their ways of being in all the categories of the 7 sins. He tilted his head slightly before hearing a pain filled wince,it was his father,"papa are you alright?" The bat prince asked turning to face him,the bat kind held his head before flinching at his own touch and lowered his hand to his side "ow,mijo? Were are we?" He asked looking over to the white haired boy "I don't know but I think that has something to do with it" he then pointed to the banner his father followed and glanced at the banner seeing the demons form puzzled the king,it sure want an imp,and no form of death he's ever seen.if it was a underworld born demon it would have followed all the characteristics of the 7 sins but it seemed like this creature only followed anger and rage along with it's creepy facade of darkness,he shuddered and the two looked around the surprisingly organized room seeing the ripped carpets and old scrolls along with the odd choice of furniture.it made them wonder if this was some cruel joke mictlan was playing on them or some sort of unrealistic kidnapping but whatever it was the two rulers were curious to find out.