Demic?

Camazotz was walking towards the tree Demic was sleeping in looking up seeing the oni's tail on the edge of the thick branch it's dark color nearly blending in with such little shadow that was given "Demic, we are about to head off! So be prepared-" no response, not even a subtle hum. Knowing oni's they wake up earlier than mortals so this was probably a bad case, if he was this silent than this could mean a bad thing "Demic?" Yet again no response, he could just imagine the bitter oni glaring him down from above he just kept his eyes on the tail not seeing it move a single inch making his worry rise, he wasn't sure what to do either to climb up there and check on him or to wait it out. He could just debate before hearing a calm low rumbling hum as Demic's tail moved slightly to the left, making camazotz sigh in relief "Demic? Are you up?"

"Indeed"

What? Camazotz thought in confusion, demic's voice didn't sound like how it was before, it was more calm and demented instead of the usual demanding danemir he held towards others mostly showing off his hard front. A familiar figure climbed down from the tree but seemed shorter than his usual tall stature, his crimson eyes didn't seem to be threatening anymore from before but somehow his lower set of arms didn't seem to appear present which must have explained his shorter stature but still taller than the bat king, the tall bellowing oni stepped out of the darkness revealing his calm face, his usual dark bellowing scowl was nowhere to be seen but somehow his helmet was tied around his belt revealing his shiney white hair with a small spikey ponytail in the back. "What happened to you?"

"I have found peace in myself after a few hours of meditation" he stated and looked down at the bat king in a calm manor and calmly walked past him leaving camazotz nearly shocked.