furious oni

"no we need your help, onyx has been kidnapped and we need-"

"Some one kidnapped oxi?" Just reading the oni's expression he was clearly pissed, he didn't expect him to be worried about her after his failed attempts. Camazotz just looked into his fuming eyes and nodded seeing the oni's face contort into pure hatred and rage "Where?!" He bellowed, getting no response from them, only fueling his anger more. Demic didn't think she would be the one to get kidnapped despite her experience in war and her battle with him giving him enough information that she was very capable of defending herself, he just felt his heart slowly sink thinking about what's going to happen to her "we don't know, but we figured since your her father you'd know-"

"Of coarse I don't know! Who do you think I am?! Harry Potter?!" He roared and punched the glass glaring down at the gods as some of them flinched back at his action. At this point all Demic could hear was ringing from his anger, a few parts of his skin aflame but not strong enough to melt the glass. He could feel his nightmares coming true, loosing one of his kids, he figured with onyx that would be a real challenge but he guessed wrong. He could see thier mouths moving but with no sound, he didn't want one of his children to be facing this alone in a world like this but he can't blame life for his mistakes, he never thought hearing his daughter getting kidnapped would effect him this much. With his son he would have at least sent out news to the others at the monastery before going to save him but in this situation all he could do was stare at the gods on the other side of the glass, camazotz could just feel demic's temperature rias the more he just stared through the glass. The ringing faded to a minimum just enough for him to hear what the others are saying "Demic,we know it must be hard hearing the news of your daughter getting kidnapped, but we do need your help getting her back so please, we'll let you out and drop the charges when all of this is over" Zatz said and put a hand on the glass looking into the crimson eyes of the large oni, Demic hated to admit it but he had no other choice but to work with them. And eventually he'd have to work with those bone heads as well and just imagining them yapping just made him want to blow them up but he did want to get onyx back "fine. But I'm only doing this for oxi"

"Fair enough"