bats and catnip don't mix

She looked over to the floating skulls seeing the bone heads trying to silence thier sounds of laughter, "what did you two do?!" Onyx snarled and and lowered them onto her level as she stared into thier non-existent eyes as she glared into the blue flames in thier eye sockets "we might have, put some cat nip in the pancake batter without you noticing" drake said slowly before she pushed them away "unbelievable!" She hissed and looked back at the completely high bat rulers who who getting baked and snickering like crazy and general was still on the floor talking about Zatz being who knows where as he just stared at the floor "what am I going to do with you two?" She asked herself, she wasn't used to seeing anything like this except when her father accidentally got in the garden and got high on cat nip and started to paint the castle walls a dark purple because he thought my taste of color was bland and broken he called it and painted 'onyx is stupid' Wich took 1 week to scrub off, sure she knew oni could be affected but not gods, but Zatz seemed to be human unless he was also a hybrid like herself Wich would answer a few things. "Woah,Zatz is getting baked over there, hey you know what's funny? Is that-is that they don't sell pancakes at waffle house" general laughed and face planted on the floor as he snickered, Zatz on the other hand was just going on and on about tasting colors. "Blue tastes like #$@*" he laughed making his father get up from the floor and banged his fist on the table "No swearing snow white!" He snickered before falling face flat on the table making onyx jump in surprise and stared at the passed out king "Ha! I knew you were weak you &*%\#$" before he also fell face flat on the table making her stare at them in concern before sighing with relief, she really needed to ban drake and duke from the green house after pulling such a stunt, she carefully picked them up carrying Zatz bridal style while general was getting carried with her tail. After putting them back in the guest room she turned to leave before someone grabbed her wrist, she turned and looked down seeing Zatz hand as he slightly looked up from baring his face through the pillows "please, stay" he said in a low tone and she just sighed and nodded, feelings were not her specialty but she has learned a few things over the years. She sat down on the side of the long sofa looking down at the white haired prince before getting pulled into a cuddling position, she cursed him under her breath before grabbing a blanket and covered themselves cupping the warmth around them making Zatz lean into her thick head of hair "your so Perdy you know that oxi~" he asked and she just felt a weird emotion she never felt before, it wasn't like anger or sadness, it seemed like a feeling she could never recognize but had the urge to accept such a odd feeling.