meeting a ruler

As they walked down the hallway Zatz started feeling a little edged at the moment with his curiosity lingering around in his head, it was an odd feeling by best and wasn't one he hasn't felt in quit a while. His father on the other hand was just imagining some large demon sitting on a large obsidian throne in the shadow filled room, this was his was going to be his first ever experience meeting an oni face to face with out dieing in the process, but to keep his life he needed to know more about this ruler of thiers "so.... Is she tempered?" He suddenly asked turning to face duke who was floating beside him "oh not really, but she can be if you push her the wrong way" the floating skull said and zipped to his right side putting some distance between Zatz and his father, the skulls were getting more paler as they headed towards the throne room feeling the tension thicken around them Zatz decided to get some information out of drake since the guy held a chill fibe to him "drake, is she also an oni?" He asked and the skull just gave him a puzzled look before the realization hit him "sort of but not really" he said floating ahead of them, that was all general needed to hear because he sighed with relief now that he knows there won't be an evil oni in the room. They reached the doors and saw the large carvings on the doors seeing a big dragon with an oni battling to the death, "what are those carving of?" Zatz asked pointing at it, this was all new to him, meeting new beings, seeing a new place, and is about to have a possible ally on his side to defeat lord mictlan, the oni was carved in thick black metallic obsidian that looked brand new and shined in such dim light then the dragon was carved in thin layers of white marble with small spots of gold on its scales. "Oh that's the battle of good and evil, dragon vs oni, the war lasted for several years before your time and then darkness was banished to a distant island far away from here" duke explained showing his pearly whites to them before the skulls pushed the doors open revealing a thin, but strong looking girl that was probably around Zatz age or younger, her white hair was like it was made out of silk and was puffed up like it was very fluffy, her outfit was unique, covered in purple and plates of gold, her short horns poking out of her head but they weren't like a demons horns, they were more like a young deers antlers, her long ears were drooped to the sides of her head as her dark skin and scales covered some parts of her body completely in the dim shadows of the room,she slowly opened her eyes and looked down at them then at the bone heads "hello your majesty, sorry if we disturbed you" drake apologized and bowed, his snout lightly hitting the floor, his skull lightly glowing from the fires light "no, it's fine" she said lightly in a low and gentle tone, she didn't raise her voice very often except when she was very pissed with someone, she didn't like when she yelled it just brought back terrible memories of her father and past friends. Like the one she called 'taki boy' he was cocky and hot headed and lived with his little sister before they were trained to become ninja, or the one she called 'cake man' who had a cake obsession and held the powers of earth. This being questioned the general, he never expected someone so young and slim could carry both of them all the way here, her eyes were a bright rich lavender gleaming in the shadows, this interested him even more, he wanted to know more about this creature the skeletal heads called an oni, this doesn't seem like an oni he thought since an oni would be completely black and purple eyed but so far he hasn't recognized any red flags "anyway, this is moonboy and I'm gonna assume this is his father" duke said and gestured over to the duo who were still a little frozen in shock.