sun rising

With the others

Timeskip~

The sun was slowly rising over the camp and the gods got up at the crack of dawn to continue the long journey ahead, benthlamaari was busy catching up with drake and duke, cipactli and cabrikan were packing thier supplies, and the others were preparing themselves for the south. After hearing a few things from benthlamaari he did mention dark haunted forests and old temples of the dragons. Most of them were found in the mountains but it was rare finding a dragon temple out in the open in the far south, the dragons would use the many structures to stash thier treasures and old relics to avoid any havock with any mortals who might have used those relics for evil and selfish needs. Demic was still in the same position from before, his same familiar scowl covering his face but in less of a violent manor, his claws seemed nearly retracted and his large horns sinking back into his skull showing some of his white snow hair through his large battle helmet. Zatz was looking over at the large map he found in onyx's room the day before seeing all sorts of new things dar in the south, benthlamaari wasn't lying about the dark forest but in that same direction there were steamy lakes,and sentinel gardens.

But seeing how large the continent was it made him wonder what else was out there, there were the kingdoms, onyx's palace, the underworld, it all made him ponder if there were more beings out there that have a similar purpose

Sorry short part!