oni vs oni pt:3

She stormed through the halls, feeling the familiar presence of her furious father, she turned a sharp corner seeing the large flaming ball of fire wrecking the Hallway covering it all in rubble and small pieces of the crumbled wall scattered all over the hallway floors. The flame turned it's head sharply and glared at onyx his dark crimson eyes burning through the intense flames "Onyx!!!" He roared and in a few seconds pounced on her making them slide across the hall and crash into the hard wall making it crumbled behind her as her back hit the hard walls. She hissed feeling a few parts dig into her shoulder blade and her lower back feeling such discomfort as her father towered over her pinning her by her shoulders his dark eyes glaring deep into her soul. Escaping her father would take guts but with his extra set of arms that made him stronger than the average man and with onyx's stature and size it gave him a advantage. Onyx was the one to battle all sorts of people in her life but the problem was when she left it all in the dust, with drake and duke by her side all the way. Her life experiences just had to lead to this moment with her anger filled father who burst into flames and is pinning her to the wall at the moment, "your in so much trouble!!!" He spat in a dark bellowing tone, if this was some way to trigger her into anger, it wasn't working.
But what if it wasn't some blunt act? Maybe he was being serious on this one? She shook her head and looked up at his tall burning figure "father, whatever act this is, it's not working" she said plainly. He scoffed and threw her across the hallway, she landed unscathed and refused to have a fight with her father let alone his attempts to let her give in, she wasn't going to ever fight with him, after everything he's done in her past she always forgave him after everything he's done to nearly kill her and her brother constantly putting his children in danger.
"Just give into your oni side, let it make you stronger!" He said in a pride filled grin which was tade marked as his famous evil grin which could be recognized easily with no effort. She stood her ground and just glared at his burning form standing Infront of her face to face with only the tension to feel around them "I won't! And we both perfectly know very well that I won't be giving you that satisfaction" she hissed in her throat, they both knew each other well enough to get themselves even with each other but in this occasion it was a one for all, one v one, Just the two of them. His burning flames died down revealing his tall oni formed figure looming in the bellowing darkness of the hallway, his large wings flaring up into the shadows and his sinister smile growing as he stepped forward "well then, guess I'll force out that satisfaction"

With Zatz

After leading them all to safety all he could think about was the possible danger Maya could be in right now. She's all he could think about, he knew that onyx's father could be even more powerful than onyx herself but after seeing what a real oni could do to the most powerfulest being he's ever seen it just made him worry about her even more. Being at the south side just made him wonder if onyx had it covered taking care of her father who made a unexpected visit from his knowledge and just imagining her and her father fighting neck to neck just sent shivers down his spine.