bonehead surprise

Back in the underworld

After the demons attack the gods were looking for leader ship, since then lady micte has disappeared from the face of the earth with no clues to were she went, but currently they were discussing the attack trying to figure out a solution. "Great! Just great! First we get attacked by a demon and now we have no leader! What next?!" Capactli said in pure sarcasm as she banged her first on the table, glaring dagurs at the other gods who were still a little awe struck from what happened "mi amor, maybe we could ask them" cabricon said and gestured to the two small piles of wood chips still laying on the floor along with the pile of bones, she wasn't in a mood to deal with his jokes but judging by his face he was serious, it seemed stupid to have some faith in a pile of bones and wood "they're dead! They're completely useless" she spat in irritation and pointed a finger at them before turning thier attention to a smiling chivo "what?" "I can bring them back" he chuckled making the other gods turn to him in disbelief, he was a dark wizard sure but what if they turn evil and go against them, only one way to find out. "why didn't you say anything before?!" Hura said and raised his arms in the air in outrage before dropping them as they hit the table "because it just didn't seem like the time!" He said and walked over to the two piles then raised his staff making a bright red glow around him, the guy liked to be the dramatic type in the underworld but he always kept his cocky behavior to a minimum, the guy could be annoying at the most but he had to keep his behaviors below the radar. "I chivo! Demand the power of the lost gods if the underworld to give these bones life!!!" He commanded and stomped his staff on the floor as the bright red light gathered around him then he pointed his staff at the two piles making the pieces regather and reform into the familiar skeletons from before making thier eye sockets burn in a red-blue flame. Chivo madly laughed as the gods watched him at work, it wasn't everyday he was bringing someone back especially a former enemy but small hints of doubt shuttered in thier minds, what if they attack us? Or what if we die? And all sorts of other possible things they could do to them. The gods couldn't forget about the bones leader, she was small sure but could easily kill mictlan all because of the death of the living bones who seemed like loyal soldiers and have been around for centuries just looking at thier scraped bone structure and great  articulation, the red light vanished only showing the blue flamed skulls completely attached to thier bodies facing down at the floor, only silence, no sign of life coming from the skulls, chivo sighed in disappointment and turned back to the others looking down with a frown "no use, it seems like I ca-" "-were alive!!!!" The wizard turned back to the skeletons and his jaw dropped making the gods even more shocked than he was, it was supposed to be impossible but somehow they got lucky, mictlan had gathered his army not made it, he killed mortals and barrier them in the ground and then they rised up from the ground and served him with no complaints. The bones got to thier feet and started celebrating and spun around in small circles, the gods were completely confused, how are they that powerful but so stupid at the same time? It was possibly because they didn't have a Brian or Brian cells for that matter Wich made them wonder if the goddesses of thievery were just as dumb as them but with a stealing problem.