introductions

The girl calmly walked towards the two in a classified posture and the duo got a good look on details, her tail was lowered to the ground and Zatz was right her hair was fluffy, like a nice fur coat, her white hair was like it was made of silver, she had such strength and determination in those eyes of hers, she tilted her head and slightly bowed "I am onyx, and you to are?" She said and sat up back into her class posture, Zatz shook his head before speaking "I'm Zatz, the prince of bats and this is my father" he said and gestured to the bat kind beside him, they didn't expect to see someone with this much class and respect for them, she was pretty chill but why haven't they heard of her before? If she was a queen her kingdom would have been marked on the map and would have also suffered lord mictlans wrath. "I see, very well I shall escort you two to the entrance-" "-actually we were wondering if we could stay here a little longer to recover" she turned to them with the same monotones face before saying "very well, you two can stay for as long as you like, I won't mind" she said and led them to her room with an actual king sized bed and there was a hammock on the side of the highest window to thier left, the duo stared in awe at the sense of style she has, it had a dragon core theme to it and a little goth but it was good in their taste. "I'll take the hammock, and move it to the guest bedroom, you to can take the bed" she said and climbed up the planks of stairs to retrieve the mid-sized hammock "no you don't have to" Zatz said before she cut him off "no, I insist,you two are free to what you like" she said and grabbed the hammock and walked down the stairs before leaving the room, leaving the two completely dumbfounded, this was very strange to them indeed mostly because the bone heads claim that thier 'ruler' is an oni, but Oni's are selfish and only care about themselves not the opposite, she was kind, chill, and ensistant, that was something general recognized as generosity in the girl sure she was monotoned but somehow he could see such kindness in her heart that she doesn't show.
The girl was heading back to the other side of the palace were she would have passed the west wing and the old treasury station were they would count and value each coin and jewel, she remembered the old monks heading there for thier daily meetings talking about thier current research before heading back to thier parts of the old palace, the west wing was a more spaced area filled with the old symbols of the dragon oni war before he came along, this he was the creater of this island and the one who I spired the monks to do research on the oni in the first place, no one who his name but the people called him 'the master of creation' he was a mere mortal with two sons and a dead wife. She shook those thoughts away and finally made it to the guest room seeing everything in place like it was before, she moved a few things here and there and placed the hammock on the two sharp stalactites hanging from the dense ceiling of the room and headed down towards the palaces entrance to deal with a certain someone on their death wish.