making Sense

With Zatz
While his papa was away he was trusted to keep an eye on everyone to make sure nothing bad happens but knowing them they'll probably burn something on 'accident', cabrikan and cipactli were busy discussing what to do, chivo was just reading whatever incantations he can find on the floor or the walls, hura and can Were in the middle of a game tick tack toe on the floor and whoever won would have to dare the other to do something stupid Infront of everyone, vucub was studying the oni statues, Xiabay was trying to shape shift into one of the oni omegas but would fail everytime,and bone and skull were just fighting over whatever treasure they could find in the dark room, drake and duke were watching the gods from a distance while eating popcorn in amusement. Zatz sighed and was keeping a close eye on them, he was just lost in his thoughts at the moment, he never realized how much onyx was to him, it wasn't love, but it was like he knew her his whole life after 6 whole days, her nature just seemed to appeal to her personality despite her acts of selflessness towards the people in her life, like drake and duke, they were funny in general and enjoyed making people happy even though they have been through as much as onyx has, but now that he thought about it he's never seen her smile or heard her laugh at such things especially after thier catnip high. But he hasn't seen Maya at all but now that mictlan is dead that proves the prophecy was fake but what if it was real? Then onyx didn't kill him or did she? He died Infront of them so it was only logical the prophecy was fake, or maybe the prophecy had a different meaning, one eagle three jaguars, it just didn't make sense.