free exploring

The two kids could only stand and wait as thier father's talked, and decided to move onto another room leaving the two kids to do what they please. Demic was slightly worried knowing his kid could just run back home at any moment but he left it be, onyx was left with the shark prince in pure silence as they could only look down then over at a nearby window on her left and just like that they jumped out the window leaving the shark prince in panic "Ahhh! Oxi!" He said and ran over peeking his head out and looked down to see them running towards the forest, he wasn't sure what just happened but he guessed this was some sort of escape plan, he wasn't sure he should do, tell his father, tell thier father, go after them it was all just confusing since he never thought the kid of a warlord would be crazy enough to jump out a window. He couldn't just tell thier father that they jumped out a window or he'll probably go berserk and burn everything in his path down until he finds his second child, so he jumped down and ran after them the suns light on his rough skin he really wanted to travel by water but chasing after a kid who travels by land would've been hard to find from the water so land was his best option. Running wasn't his strong suit but to find oxi but he'd have to try, running through the forest before stopping in his tracks to see a large blossom forest Infront of him along with the biggest and tallest tree in the middle with the small so called 'oni' sitting under it "Oxi! Thank the titans I found you" he said and ran over to them, he wasn't sure what they were thinking, but they seemed completely unfazed at his actions to go after them. "Now we have to head back or your father will be furious and worried along with my father if he finds out I'm not back at the palace" he said kneeling down towards them, they looked up at him with thier purple eyes and shrugged then pointed up, he was confused to why then looked up and saw several shards of glass being hung by thin pieces of string which made all of his worries suddenly vanish at the beautiful sight above him, no wonder she ran here.