running mind

With the Vucub

While everyone was distracted vucub found his way out of the throne room without the other gods noticing and walked down the hallway carefully looking over at the statues on each sides of the hallway, he didn't know much about the oni and wanted to see one in person without crossing any boundaries with thier specie's, but he thought they traveled in large packs, guess this one was a loner, but he read in the old scrolls they were all males, guess this one was one out of a million, literally. Just remembering the oni burning mictlan alive gave him goosebumps, the other gods didn't seem to have the same sense in curiosity he did which just made him have more questions about the oni, she had the chance to kill everyone in the room if she wanted but she didn't, he was mainly curious about her companionship with the bat rulers which made him wonder how they even met and built such a strong connection with each other, befriending an oni was just the thing to defeat the most powerfulest god in the underworld which sounded impossible. He looked around the dark bellowing halls and just wondered if what she did was right, I was of coarse for the sake of the human race but it came at the cost of lady Micte so was all this worth fighting for. The oni were such creatures to be studies but not messed with he was pulled out his thoughts when he heard voices coming down the hall making him quickly hide behind one of the statues, he looked over into the hallway to only see general camazotz talking to the white haired girl, but was wearing a purple gi, dark boots, long tail, and the large splotches of dark purple scales, he felt no fear towards her but curiosity and interest.